Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Kahraba weighs options after confirming Hertha BSC interest
Egyptian starlet Mahmoud Kahraba has made German club Hertha BSC interest in him public, but remains undecided over his future.
Kahraba, who was ineligible in Luzern’s win over Zurich on Sunday, has revealed that Hertha BSC are interested in adding him to their squad next season.
The Egyptian starlet told SuperSport: “My agent told me that the German side wants to sign me during next transfer window and I am still undecided.”
“My loan with Luzern will expire next summer and they have a clause in the contract giving them right to buy me. They have since offered to sign a new contract but I am still weighing my options,” he further stated.
Following eye-catching displays from the young Pharaoh – that were vital to securing the U-20 African Championship win – scoring both goals in the U-20 team’s 2-0 win over Nigeria in the semi-finals and winning a penalty in the final, Kahraba was loaned to Swiss club FC Luzern.
He has shined since joining the Swiss team, scoring 7 goals in 16 outings, being the teams most efficient goal scorer.