Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Kahraba weighs options after confirming Hertha BSC interest
Egyptian starlet Mahmoud Kahraba has made German club Hertha BSC interest in him public, but remains undecided over his future.
Kahraba, who was ineligible in Luzern’s win over Zurich on Sunday, has revealed that Hertha BSC are interested in adding him to their squad next season.
The Egyptian starlet told SuperSport: “My agent told me that the German side wants to sign me during next transfer window and I am still undecided.”
“My loan with Luzern will expire next summer and they have a clause in the contract giving them right to buy me. They have since offered to sign a new contract but I am still weighing my options,” he further stated.
Following eye-catching displays from the young Pharaoh – that were vital to securing the U-20 African Championship win – scoring both goals in the U-20 team’s 2-0 win over Nigeria in the semi-finals and winning a penalty in the final, Kahraba was loaned to Swiss club FC Luzern.
He has shined since joining the Swiss team, scoring 7 goals in 16 outings, being the teams most efficient goal scorer.