Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Kahraba weighs options after confirming Hertha BSC interest
Egyptian starlet Mahmoud Kahraba has made German club Hertha BSC interest in him public, but remains undecided over his future.
Kahraba, who was ineligible in Luzern’s win over Zurich on Sunday, has revealed that Hertha BSC are interested in adding him to their squad next season.
The Egyptian starlet told SuperSport: “My agent told me that the German side wants to sign me during next transfer window and I am still undecided.”
“My loan with Luzern will expire next summer and they have a clause in the contract giving them right to buy me. They have since offered to sign a new contract but I am still weighing my options,” he further stated.
Following eye-catching displays from the young Pharaoh – that were vital to securing the U-20 African Championship win – scoring both goals in the U-20 team’s 2-0 win over Nigeria in the semi-finals and winning a penalty in the final, Kahraba was loaned to Swiss club FC Luzern.
He has shined since joining the Swiss team, scoring 7 goals in 16 outings, being the teams most efficient goal scorer.