Egypt have been seeded in pot 3 for the 2017 Africa U-20...
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
Kahraba weighs options after confirming Hertha BSC interest
Egyptian starlet Mahmoud Kahraba has made German club Hertha BSC interest in him public, but remains undecided over his future.
Kahraba, who was ineligible in Luzern’s win over Zurich on Sunday, has revealed that Hertha BSC are interested in adding him to their squad next season.
The Egyptian starlet told SuperSport: “My agent told me that the German side wants to sign me during next transfer window and I am still undecided.”
“My loan with Luzern will expire next summer and they have a clause in the contract giving them right to buy me. They have since offered to sign a new contract but I am still weighing my options,” he further stated.
Following eye-catching displays from the young Pharaoh – that were vital to securing the U-20 African Championship win – scoring both goals in the U-20 team’s 2-0 win over Nigeria in the semi-finals and winning a penalty in the final, Kahraba was loaned to Swiss club FC Luzern.
He has shined since joining the Swiss team, scoring 7 goals in 16 outings, being the teams most efficient goal scorer.