Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Kahraba weighs options after confirming Hertha BSC interest
Egyptian starlet Mahmoud Kahraba has made German club Hertha BSC interest in him public, but remains undecided over his future.
Kahraba, who was ineligible in Luzern’s win over Zurich on Sunday, has revealed that Hertha BSC are interested in adding him to their squad next season.
The Egyptian starlet told SuperSport: “My agent told me that the German side wants to sign me during next transfer window and I am still undecided.”
“My loan with Luzern will expire next summer and they have a clause in the contract giving them right to buy me. They have since offered to sign a new contract but I am still weighing my options,” he further stated.
Following eye-catching displays from the young Pharaoh – that were vital to securing the U-20 African Championship win – scoring both goals in the U-20 team’s 2-0 win over Nigeria in the semi-finals and winning a penalty in the final, Kahraba was loaned to Swiss club FC Luzern.
He has shined since joining the Swiss team, scoring 7 goals in 16 outings, being the teams most efficient goal scorer.