Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Trio seeks Egypt friendly
China, Colombia, and Ecuador have all requested to play Egypt in international friendlies, according to the Egyptian Football Association (EFA).
EFA spokesman Azmy Megahed said the offers were being deliberated with Egypt manager Shawky Gharib.
Specific dates were not given, but the Chinese offer was said to be slated for sometime in June.
Egypt’s friendly with Russia – originally said to take place June 1 – was also referred to as a “proposal” by Megahed, casting doubt on earlier reports of the match having officially been set.
The Pharaohs brushed aside World Cup debutants Bosnia-Herzegovina in a friendly a fortnight ago, Gharib’s first match in charge.
Egypt’s next friendly is scheduled for May 25 in London against Portugal, though that too has been called into question following confirmation of a May 28 match-up with Chile in Santiago.