Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
VIDEO: Mohamed Salah nets first Chelsea goal as Blues hammer Arsenal 6-0
Salah came on for Chelsea, replacing Oscar on the 67th minute only for him to score his first goal for the club on the 71st minute, making it 6-0 to the Barclays Premier League leaders.
Chelsea started the match brilliantly with Eto’o’ scoring the first goal on the 5th minute, followed up two minutes later by Schurrle.
On the 15th minute, Chelsea were awarded a penalty as a result to an Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain handball, but the referee controversially sent off Gibbs for that foul. Eden Hazard converted the penalty, making it 3-0.
Right before halftime, Oscar scored on the 42nd minute, making it 4-0. 12 minutes later, he got a brace and immediately came off for Mohamed Salah, who was lastly involved at West Brom.
Salah made an instant impact, breaking the offside trap and netting Chelsea’s sixth goal of the night, converting a long ball from Matic.
Mohamed Salah has now scored against all of London’s biggest clubs: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham – the only Egyptian to have ever done so.
Chelsea will next be up against PSG in the Champions league but as Mohamed Salah is cup-tied, he’ll have the chance to feature later on against Stoke City on Saturday the 5th of April.