Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
VIDEO: Mohamed Salah nets first Chelsea goal as Blues hammer Arsenal 6-0
Salah came on for Chelsea, replacing Oscar on the 67th minute only for him to score his first goal for the club on the 71st minute, making it 6-0 to the Barclays Premier League leaders.
Chelsea started the match brilliantly with Eto’o’ scoring the first goal on the 5th minute, followed up two minutes later by Schurrle.
On the 15th minute, Chelsea were awarded a penalty as a result to an Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain handball, but the referee controversially sent off Gibbs for that foul. Eden Hazard converted the penalty, making it 3-0.
Right before halftime, Oscar scored on the 42nd minute, making it 4-0. 12 minutes later, he got a brace and immediately came off for Mohamed Salah, who was lastly involved at West Brom.
Salah made an instant impact, breaking the offside trap and netting Chelsea’s sixth goal of the night, converting a long ball from Matic.
Mohamed Salah has now scored against all of London’s biggest clubs: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham – the only Egyptian to have ever done so.
Chelsea will next be up against PSG in the Champions league but as Mohamed Salah is cup-tied, he’ll have the chance to feature later on against Stoke City on Saturday the 5th of April.