Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Zamalek’s Mido and Mohamed Ibrahim banned after Al Masry loss
The sports committee has decided to ban and fine Zamalek boss Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ and playmaker Mohamed Ibrahim following their actions during last week’s match against Al Masry in the league.
Mido was banned following Zamalek’s loss to Al Masry after leaving the coaching area and going to Ashour El-Adham censuring him for play-acting and for wasting time.
In addition, after the match Mido approached referee Gehad Greisha blaming him for Zamalek’s loss.
Mohamed Ibrahim was also banned for four games after getting dismissed with a second yellow card. The 22-year-old playmaker kept shouting on his way out protesting against the decision.
In addition to the ban, both Mido and Mohamed Ibrahim were each fined 20 thousand Egyptian pounds while general manager Abdel-Rahim Ali was fined five thousand Egyptian pounds along with managing director Hamada Anwar who was also fined the same amount.