Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Azpilicueta: Chelsea players delighted for Salah
21-year-old Mohamed Salah, who became the most expensive Egyptian player in history following his move to Chelsea from FC Basel, was quickly mobbed by his team-mates after netting his first goal for the club against Arsenal on Saturday.
Speaking to Chelsea’s official website, Spanish full-back Cesar Azpilicueta revealed the players’ delight for the Egyptian.
“We are very happy all of us about him [Salah] because he came in the middle of the season and it is always difficult to adapt,” Azpilicueta told Chelsea’s official website.
“He is adapting really well and now we are going to see his best,” he added.
“We need to enjoy this victory because you don’t win every time 6-0 against Arsenal. We had a really good game but we are just focusing game by game now.
“We enjoy this but after, the only thing we are going to have in our mind is the game against Crystal Palace and we have to be tough and try to get the three points.”
Meanwhile, Chelsea’s David Luiz took to Instagram to express his delight for ‘amazing-hearted’ Salah.