Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Azpilicueta: Chelsea players delighted for Salah
21-year-old Mohamed Salah, who became the most expensive Egyptian player in history following his move to Chelsea from FC Basel, was quickly mobbed by his team-mates after netting his first goal for the club against Arsenal on Saturday.
Speaking to Chelsea’s official website, Spanish full-back Cesar Azpilicueta revealed the players’ delight for the Egyptian.
“We are very happy all of us about him [Salah] because he came in the middle of the season and it is always difficult to adapt,” Azpilicueta told Chelsea’s official website.
“He is adapting really well and now we are going to see his best,” he added.
“We need to enjoy this victory because you don’t win every time 6-0 against Arsenal. We had a really good game but we are just focusing game by game now.
“We enjoy this but after, the only thing we are going to have in our mind is the game against Crystal Palace and we have to be tough and try to get the three points.”
Meanwhile, Chelsea’s David Luiz took to Instagram to express his delight for ‘amazing-hearted’ Salah.