Egypt internationals Ali Zein and Mohamed Mamdouh’s French club Pays d’Aix Université have qualified...
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
Azpilicueta: Chelsea players delighted for Salah
21-year-old Mohamed Salah, who became the most expensive Egyptian player in history following his move to Chelsea from FC Basel, was quickly mobbed by his team-mates after netting his first goal for the club against Arsenal on Saturday.
Speaking to Chelsea’s official website, Spanish full-back Cesar Azpilicueta revealed the players’ delight for the Egyptian.
“We are very happy all of us about him [Salah] because he came in the middle of the season and it is always difficult to adapt,” Azpilicueta told Chelsea’s official website.
“He is adapting really well and now we are going to see his best,” he added.
“We need to enjoy this victory because you don’t win every time 6-0 against Arsenal. We had a really good game but we are just focusing game by game now.
“We enjoy this but after, the only thing we are going to have in our mind is the game against Crystal Palace and we have to be tough and try to get the three points.”
Meanwhile, Chelsea’s David Luiz took to Instagram to express his delight for ‘amazing-hearted’ Salah.