Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Azpilicueta: Chelsea players delighted for Salah
21-year-old Mohamed Salah, who became the most expensive Egyptian player in history following his move to Chelsea from FC Basel, was quickly mobbed by his team-mates after netting his first goal for the club against Arsenal on Saturday.
Speaking to Chelsea’s official website, Spanish full-back Cesar Azpilicueta revealed the players’ delight for the Egyptian.
“We are very happy all of us about him [Salah] because he came in the middle of the season and it is always difficult to adapt,” Azpilicueta told Chelsea’s official website.
“He is adapting really well and now we are going to see his best,” he added.
“We need to enjoy this victory because you don’t win every time 6-0 against Arsenal. We had a really good game but we are just focusing game by game now.
“We enjoy this but after, the only thing we are going to have in our mind is the game against Crystal Palace and we have to be tough and try to get the three points.”
Meanwhile, Chelsea’s David Luiz took to Instagram to express his delight for ‘amazing-hearted’ Salah.