Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Hassan Hamdy moved to Tora Prison
Former Al Ahly president Hassan Hamdy has been moved to Tora prison on Monday, facing allegations of corruption.
Hamdy, who was arrested on Sunday at dawn, faces several corruption allegations.
The former Red Devils centre-back has been moved to the notorious Tora prison, which is also where members of the Hosni Mubarak regime are being held.
Hamdy will be held in Tora prison for 15 days allowing the authorities to resume investigations involving the former Al Ahly captain.
It is also worth nothing that Hamdy denied all allegations pointed towards him, saying that during his tenure as Al Ahly president nothing he got involved in was illegal.