Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Hassan Hamdy moved to Tora Prison
Former Al Ahly president Hassan Hamdy has been moved to Tora prison on Monday, facing allegations of corruption.
Hamdy, who was arrested on Sunday at dawn, faces several corruption allegations.
The former Red Devils centre-back has been moved to the notorious Tora prison, which is also where members of the Hosni Mubarak regime are being held.
Hamdy will be held in Tora prison for 15 days allowing the authorities to resume investigations involving the former Al Ahly captain.
It is also worth nothing that Hamdy denied all allegations pointed towards him, saying that during his tenure as Al Ahly president nothing he got involved in was illegal.