Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Ahmed Hegazy returns to full training with Fiorentina
Egypt defender Ahmed Hegazy makes his comeback to full training after overcoming his latest ACL injury which kept him out of action for over six months.
The towering Egyptian defender had been injured since last September after he made his comeback from a previous ACL injury he had had the season before, which hampered his introduction into the Fiorentina squad.
The Viola official website reported that the man who scored once for the club – on his full debut in the Coppa Italia last season – returned to full training with the first team squad on Monday after six-and-a-half months in an injury news update concerning him, Giuseppe Rossi and David Pizzaro.
Fiorentina are in 4th place in the league with 51 points and are in the final of the Coppa Italia to be played against Napoli in May.