Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Ahmed Hegazy returns to full training with Fiorentina
The towering Egyptian defender had been injured since last September after he made his comeback from a previous ACL injury he had had the season before, which hampered his introduction into the Fiorentina squad.
The Viola official website reported that the man who scored once for the club – on his full debut in the Coppa Italia last season – returned to full training with the first team squad on Monday after six-and-a-half months in an injury news update concerning him, Giuseppe Rossi and David Pizzaro.
Fiorentina are in 4th place in the league with 51 points and are in the final of the Coppa Italia to be played against Napoli in May.