Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
Ahmed Hegazy returns to full training with Fiorentina
The towering Egyptian defender had been injured since last September after he made his comeback from a previous ACL injury he had had the season before, which hampered his introduction into the Fiorentina squad.
The Viola official website reported that the man who scored once for the club – on his full debut in the Coppa Italia last season – returned to full training with the first team squad on Monday after six-and-a-half months in an injury news update concerning him, Giuseppe Rossi and David Pizzaro.
Fiorentina are in 4th place in the league with 51 points and are in the final of the Coppa Italia to be played against Napoli in May.