Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Mahmoud Gaber lead Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
Ahmed Hegazy returns to full training with Fiorentina
Egypt defender Ahmed Hegazy makes his comeback to full training after overcoming his latest ACL injury which kept him out of action for over six months.
The towering Egyptian defender had been injured since last September after he made his comeback from a previous ACL injury he had had the season before, which hampered his introduction into the Fiorentina squad.
The Viola official website reported that the man who scored once for the club – on his full debut in the Coppa Italia last season – returned to full training with the first team squad on Monday after six-and-a-half months in an injury news update concerning him, Giuseppe Rossi and David Pizzaro.
Fiorentina are in 4th place in the league with 51 points and are in the final of the Coppa Italia to be played against Napoli in May.