KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Ahmed Hegazy returns to full training with Fiorentina
The towering Egyptian defender had been injured since last September after he made his comeback from a previous ACL injury he had had the season before, which hampered his introduction into the Fiorentina squad.
The Viola official website reported that the man who scored once for the club – on his full debut in the Coppa Italia last season – returned to full training with the first team squad on Monday after six-and-a-half months in an injury news update concerning him, Giuseppe Rossi and David Pizzaro.
Fiorentina are in 4th place in the league with 51 points and are in the final of the Coppa Italia to be played against Napoli in May.