The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Khaled Kamar reveals Al Ahly, Zamalek interest
Ittihad El-Shorta striker Khaled Kamar revealed Egypt’s two biggest football clubs, Al Ahly and Zamalek, are interested in his services.
Khaled Kamar has confirmed on Monday that he’s in advanced negotiations with both Al Ahly and Zamalek to secure his services for next season, following his impressive performances this season.
Kamar, whose contract with Ittihad El-Shorta will expire by the end of this season, said in a post match interview that he’ll consider both offers but will only make his decision after the season concludes.
The Egyptian striker scored his 6th goal on his 12th league appearance for Ittihad El-Shorta today to down Al Masry 1-0; however, the 26-year-old also failed to covert a penalty towards the end of the match.
Kamar won his first international cap for Egypt in the win 2-0 against Bosnia earlier this month.