Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Khaled Kamar reveals Al Ahly, Zamalek interest
Ittihad El-Shorta striker Khaled Kamar revealed Egypt’s two biggest football clubs, Al Ahly and Zamalek, are interested in his services.
Khaled Kamar has confirmed on Monday that he’s in advanced negotiations with both Al Ahly and Zamalek to secure his services for next season, following his impressive performances this season.
Kamar, whose contract with Ittihad El-Shorta will expire by the end of this season, said in a post match interview that he’ll consider both offers but will only make his decision after the season concludes.
The Egyptian striker scored his 6th goal on his 12th league appearance for Ittihad El-Shorta today to down Al Masry 1-0; however, the 26-year-old also failed to covert a penalty towards the end of the match.
Kamar won his first international cap for Egypt in the win 2-0 against Bosnia earlier this month.