Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Khaled Kamar reveals Al Ahly, Zamalek interest
Ittihad El-Shorta striker Khaled Kamar revealed Egypt’s two biggest football clubs, Al Ahly and Zamalek, are interested in his services.
Khaled Kamar has confirmed on Monday that he’s in advanced negotiations with both Al Ahly and Zamalek to secure his services for next season, following his impressive performances this season.
Kamar, whose contract with Ittihad El-Shorta will expire by the end of this season, said in a post match interview that he’ll consider both offers but will only make his decision after the season concludes.
The Egyptian striker scored his 6th goal on his 12th league appearance for Ittihad El-Shorta today to down Al Masry 1-0; however, the 26-year-old also failed to covert a penalty towards the end of the match.
Kamar won his first international cap for Egypt in the win 2-0 against Bosnia earlier this month.