Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari returns to Italy after completing a deal to...
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
Khaled Kamar reveals Al Ahly, Zamalek interest
Ittihad El-Shorta striker Khaled Kamar revealed Egypt’s two biggest football clubs, Al Ahly and Zamalek, are interested in his services.
Khaled Kamar has confirmed on Monday that he’s in advanced negotiations with both Al Ahly and Zamalek to secure his services for next season, following his impressive performances this season.
Kamar, whose contract with Ittihad El-Shorta will expire by the end of this season, said in a post match interview that he’ll consider both offers but will only make his decision after the season concludes.
The Egyptian striker scored his 6th goal on his 12th league appearance for Ittihad El-Shorta today to down Al Masry 1-0; however, the 26-year-old also failed to covert a penalty towards the end of the match.
Kamar won his first international cap for Egypt in the win 2-0 against Bosnia earlier this month.