Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Luzern manager Bernegger: Kahraba proved he was not professional
Amidst the ongoing fiasco regarding Mahmoud Kahraba’s contract termination with the Swiss side, Luzern manager Bernegger aimed some hard words at the player in today’s press conference.
“We tried a lot to make Kahraba comfortable in Luzern but all of that effort went to waste.
“We even hosted his family to make all the conditions available for him to benefit the club.
“Kahraba is 19-years-old but thinks that he is bigger a 113-year-old club.
“I hoped that Kahraba would become a mature adult. Maturity is much more important than the player.
Earlier reports from Switzerland indicated that Kahraba left the club in an unprofessional manner, going as far as not shaking hands with the Swiss’ club’s manager of football, Alexander Frei.
“Kahraba’s reaction in the end proved that he was not professional and that he could not continue with us. I do not want to speak about the matter again,” Bernegger said aggressively.
It is worth noting that Kahraba has denied all claims about him misbehaving, saying that he had no problems with the club while his agent said that him and his client requested the player’s contract termination and not the club.
Kahraba follows in the footsteps of Egyptian players being called unprofessional by former managers, most lately Martin Jol on Hossam Ghaly and Steve Bruce on Amr Zaki.