Pitso Mosimane revealed his interest in signing two Zamalek players ahead of...
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
Kahraba: I had no problems with FC Luzern
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ has denied allegation of improper conduct displayed by him in the aftermath of events of the termination of his contract with Swiss team FC Luzern.
FC Luzern released a statement today that they have effectively terminated the contract of the Egyptian, with manager Carlos Bernegger saying that no player is bigger than the club, indicating that the player misbehaved.
Speaking to FilGoal.com, the player commented on the situation saying: “There were no problems on my side with FC Luzern.”
He continued: “Their treatment with me deteriorated after I decided against renewing my contract with them. For example I started sitting on the bench.”
The attacker further stated: “They were trying to pressure me to extend my contract.”
“I will return to ENPPI and I will chose from the many offers I have from Swiss teams,” Kahraba concluded.
Ali Yehia [Kahraba’s agent] also denied that the club terminated the player’s contract for misbehavior.
“We were the ones who asked for the termination of the contract.
“There are other reasons we don’t wish to disclose now that led to this [termination of the contract],” Yehia concluded.