Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Kahraba: I had no problems with FC Luzern
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ has denied allegation of improper conduct displayed by him in the aftermath of events of the termination of his contract with Swiss team FC Luzern.
FC Luzern released a statement today that they have effectively terminated the contract of the Egyptian, with manager Carlos Bernegger saying that no player is bigger than the club, indicating that the player misbehaved.
Speaking to FilGoal.com, the player commented on the situation saying: “There were no problems on my side with FC Luzern.”
He continued: “Their treatment with me deteriorated after I decided against renewing my contract with them. For example I started sitting on the bench.”
The attacker further stated: “They were trying to pressure me to extend my contract.”
“I will return to ENPPI and I will chose from the many offers I have from Swiss teams,” Kahraba concluded.
Ali Yehia [Kahraba’s agent] also denied that the club terminated the player’s contract for misbehavior.
“We were the ones who asked for the termination of the contract.
“There are other reasons we don’t wish to disclose now that led to this [termination of the contract],” Yehia concluded.