The goal-line referees was tested for the first time in Egypt during...
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Cuper: Qualifying to the World Cup was always our number one goal
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
Kahraba: I had no problems with FC Luzern
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ has denied allegation of improper conduct displayed by him in the aftermath of events of the termination of his contract with Swiss team FC Luzern.
FC Luzern released a statement today that they have effectively terminated the contract of the Egyptian, with manager Carlos Bernegger saying that no player is bigger than the club, indicating that the player misbehaved.
Speaking to FilGoal.com, the player commented on the situation saying: “There were no problems on my side with FC Luzern.”
He continued: “Their treatment with me deteriorated after I decided against renewing my contract with them. For example I started sitting on the bench.”
The attacker further stated: “They were trying to pressure me to extend my contract.”
“I will return to ENPPI and I will chose from the many offers I have from Swiss teams,” Kahraba concluded.
Ali Yehia [Kahraba’s agent] also denied that the club terminated the player’s contract for misbehavior.
“We were the ones who asked for the termination of the contract.
“There are other reasons we don’t wish to disclose now that led to this [termination of the contract],” Yehia concluded.