Egypt secured maximum points through a late strike from Abdallah El-Said, who...
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Kahraba: I had no problems with FC Luzern
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ has denied allegation of improper conduct displayed by him in the aftermath of events of the termination of his contract with Swiss team FC Luzern.
FC Luzern released a statement today that they have effectively terminated the contract of the Egyptian, with manager Carlos Bernegger saying that no player is bigger than the club, indicating that the player misbehaved.
Speaking to FilGoal.com, the player commented on the situation saying: “There were no problems on my side with FC Luzern.”
He continued: “Their treatment with me deteriorated after I decided against renewing my contract with them. For example I started sitting on the bench.”
The attacker further stated: “They were trying to pressure me to extend my contract.”
“I will return to ENPPI and I will chose from the many offers I have from Swiss teams,” Kahraba concluded.
Ali Yehia [Kahraba’s agent] also denied that the club terminated the player’s contract for misbehavior.
“We were the ones who asked for the termination of the contract.
“There are other reasons we don’t wish to disclose now that led to this [termination of the contract],” Yehia concluded.