Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
VIDEO: Salah impresses as Terry own-goal sees Chelsea fall at Palace
Salah impressed as a second-half substitute for Chelsea but it wasn’t enough as the English Premier League leaders fell 1-0 at Crystal Palace.
Salah, who scored his first goal for Chelsea against Arsenal last weekend, replaced club legend Frank Lampard on the 56th minute; four minutes after John Terry’s own-goal gave the hosts the lead.
The 21-year-old winger provided a spark to Blues’ attack with his quick short passes and looked much more confident on the ball.
Just before the 70th minute, Salah delicately played the ball into Oscar’s path inside the box but the Brazilian completely missed his shot on the run.
The loss comes as a major blow to Mourinho’s side in the title race with Liverpool and Manchester City now having a great opportunity to narrow the gap at the top.