Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
VIDEO: Salah impresses as Terry own-goal sees Chelsea fall at Palace
Salah impressed as a second-half substitute for Chelsea but it wasn’t enough as the English Premier League leaders fell 1-0 at Crystal Palace.
Salah, who scored his first goal for Chelsea against Arsenal last weekend, replaced club legend Frank Lampard on the 56th minute; four minutes after John Terry’s own-goal gave the hosts the lead.
The 21-year-old winger provided a spark to Blues’ attack with his quick short passes and looked much more confident on the ball.
Just before the 70th minute, Salah delicately played the ball into Oscar’s path inside the box but the Brazilian completely missed his shot on the run.
The loss comes as a major blow to Mourinho’s side in the title race with Liverpool and Manchester City now having a great opportunity to narrow the gap at the top.