Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
VIDEO: Salah impresses as Terry own-goal sees Chelsea fall at Palace
Salah impressed as a second-half substitute for Chelsea but it wasn’t enough as the English Premier League leaders fell 1-0 at Crystal Palace.
Egypt international Mohamed Salah featured in the second half against Crystal Palace as league leaders Chelsea lost 1-0 at Selhurst Park on Saturday.
Salah, who scored his first goal for Chelsea against Arsenal last weekend, replaced club legend Frank Lampard on the 56th minute; four minutes after John Terry’s own-goal gave the hosts the lead.
The 21-year-old winger provided a spark to Blues’ attack with his quick short passes and looked much more confident on the ball.
Just before the 70th minute, Salah delicately played the ball into Oscar’s path inside the box but the Brazilian completely missed his shot on the run.
The loss comes as a major blow to Mourinho’s side in the title race with Liverpool and Manchester City now having a great opportunity to narrow the gap at the top.