Côte d’Ivoire international Gervinho is set to miss the 2017 CAF Africa Cup...
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
VIDEO: Salah impresses as Terry own-goal sees Chelsea fall at Palace
Salah impressed as a second-half substitute for Chelsea but it wasn’t enough as the English Premier League leaders fell 1-0 at Crystal Palace.
Egypt international Mohamed Salah featured in the second half against Crystal Palace as league leaders Chelsea lost 1-0 at Selhurst Park on Saturday.
Salah, who scored his first goal for Chelsea against Arsenal last weekend, replaced club legend Frank Lampard on the 56th minute; four minutes after John Terry’s own-goal gave the hosts the lead.
The 21-year-old winger provided a spark to Blues’ attack with his quick short passes and looked much more confident on the ball.
Just before the 70th minute, Salah delicately played the ball into Oscar’s path inside the box but the Brazilian completely missed his shot on the run.
The loss comes as a major blow to Mourinho’s side in the title race with Liverpool and Manchester City now having a great opportunity to narrow the gap at the top.