The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
VIDEO: Salah impresses as Terry own-goal sees Chelsea fall at Palace
Salah impressed as a second-half substitute for Chelsea but it wasn’t enough as the English Premier League leaders fell 1-0 at Crystal Palace.
Salah, who scored his first goal for Chelsea against Arsenal last weekend, replaced club legend Frank Lampard on the 56th minute; four minutes after John Terry’s own-goal gave the hosts the lead.
The 21-year-old winger provided a spark to Blues’ attack with his quick short passes and looked much more confident on the ball.
Just before the 70th minute, Salah delicately played the ball into Oscar’s path inside the box but the Brazilian completely missed his shot on the run.
The loss comes as a major blow to Mourinho’s side in the title race with Liverpool and Manchester City now having a great opportunity to narrow the gap at the top.