Egypt beach soccer team manager Ahmed Abdel-Razek announced the squad travelling to...
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- The Scout: An Egyptian talent that joined ISIS
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
VIDEO: Egypt’s El-Nenny assists as Basel down Luzern
Egypt international Mohamed El-Nenny assisted as FC Basel grabbed a vital win over Luzern for the second time this week, keeping them atop of the league table with a three point lead of Grasshopper Club Zürich.
After hosting FC Luzern on the 27th of March in the Swiss Cup and advancing through a David Calla goal in the game’s closing minutes, it was Luzern’s turn to host play, albeit this time in the Raffeisen Super League.
This was Luzern’s first game following the termination of Kahraba’s contract last week, who was their second top scorer with seven goals in 16 appearances.
The first goal of the night came in the 51st minute as Ivorian Giovanni Sio headed the ball into the back of the net from just beyond 11 yards.
With 90 minutes gone, El-Nenny played the ball into Sio who once again put the ball behind the FC Luzern keeper to ensure the victory for Basel.
In light of his impressive performances the Swiss champions, El-Nenny has been linked to an English Premier League move ahead of the summer transfer window.