Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
ENPPI youth product Mohamed Ezzedine set for FC Bayern Munich move
Dubai Sports TV commentator Bilal Allam mentioned while commentating on Bayern’s league match against Hoffenheim that 11-year-old Egyptian Mohamed Ezzedine will join the German giants.
The young goalkeeper is expected to make his move to the Bavarians’ youth team coming from ENPPI’s U-14 side.
The ENPPI youth product will join a host of names the club have already shipped abroad including Saleh Gomaa, younger brother Abdallah Gomaa who plays for 2.Bundesliga side Union Berlin and Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’, who recently terminated his contract with FC Luzern of Switzerland.