Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
ENPPI youth product Mohamed Ezzedine set for FC Bayern Munich move
Dubai Sports TV commentator Bilal Allam mentioned while commentating on Bayern’s league match against Hoffenheim that 11-year-old Egyptian Mohamed Ezzedine will join the German giants.
The young goalkeeper is expected to make his move to the Bavarians’ youth team coming from ENPPI’s U-14 side.
The ENPPI youth product will join a host of names the club have already shipped abroad including Saleh Gomaa, younger brother Abdallah Gomaa who plays for 2.Bundesliga side Union Berlin and Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’, who recently terminated his contract with FC Luzern of Switzerland.