Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Sam Morsy assists as Chesterfield defeated at Wembley
Sam Morsy assists League Two side Chesterfield in a 3-1 loss to League One side Peterborough in the final of the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy held at Wembley Stadium.
The 22-year-old Egypt-eligible midfielder started the game and played the entire match for Chesterfield.
Sam Morsy’s side were 2-0 down at half-time thanks to goals from McQuoid and Brisley in the 7th and 38th minute.
However, eight minutes after the restart, Sam Morsy assisted Eoin Doyle to pull one back for the Spireites, producing a well timed cross into the box after a strong run.
Morsy was involved in a focal point in the match when he fouled Joe Newell, only for the Peterborough player to kick at Morsy and receive a straight red card.
In the 78th minute Assombalonga sealed the win for Peterborough after slotting home a penalty.