Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Sam Morsy assists as Chesterfield defeated at Wembley
Sam Morsy assists League Two side Chesterfield in a 3-1 loss to League One side Peterborough in the final of the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy held at Wembley Stadium.
The 22-year-old Egypt-eligible midfielder started the game and played the entire match for Chesterfield.
Sam Morsy’s side were 2-0 down at half-time thanks to goals from McQuoid and Brisley in the 7th and 38th minute.
However, eight minutes after the restart, Sam Morsy assisted Eoin Doyle to pull one back for the Spireites, producing a well timed cross into the box after a strong run.
Morsy was involved in a focal point in the match when he fouled Joe Newell, only for the Peterborough player to kick at Morsy and receive a straight red card.
In the 78th minute Assombalonga sealed the win for Peterborough after slotting home a penalty.