Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
CD Nacional reach verbal agreement with FC Porto over Aly Ghazal
Just after Nacional’s important win over Porto on Sunday, Portuguese newspaper Diário de Notícias reports that there is a verbal agreement between the two clubs for the transfer to happen at the end of the season.
Four million Euros is the reported value of the transfer, a price tag which is of interest to Porto, a club famed for buying players at a low price and selling them for a much higher cost.
Sporting Lisbon – where Shikabala plays, also inquired about Ghazal’s availability through the player’s agent to know what Nacional demands.
However, Rui Alves [Nacional’s president] said that things were being defined with Porto, with only a few details remaining.
Ghazal is having a very good season with Nacional, taking part in 25 games in all competitions. His consistent performances are what Porto is looking for, as they want a replacement for Fernando, who is likely to leave amidst interest from Manchester City.