Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
CD Nacional reach verbal agreement with FC Porto over Aly Ghazal
Just after Nacional’s important win over Porto on Sunday, Portuguese newspaper Diário de Notícias reports that there is a verbal agreement between the two clubs for the transfer to happen at the end of the season.
Four million Euros is the reported value of the transfer, a price tag which is of interest to Porto, a club famed for buying players at a low price and selling them for a much higher cost.
Sporting Lisbon – where Shikabala plays, also inquired about Ghazal’s availability through the player’s agent to know what Nacional demands.
However, Rui Alves [Nacional’s president] said that things were being defined with Porto, with only a few details remaining.
Ghazal is having a very good season with Nacional, taking part in 25 games in all competitions. His consistent performances are what Porto is looking for, as they want a replacement for Fernando, who is likely to leave amidst interest from Manchester City.