Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
CD Nacional reach verbal agreement with FC Porto over Aly Ghazal
Just after Nacional’s important win over Porto on Sunday, Portuguese newspaper Diário de Notícias reports that there is a verbal agreement between the two clubs for the transfer to happen at the end of the season.
Four million Euros is the reported value of the transfer, a price tag which is of interest to Porto, a club famed for buying players at a low price and selling them for a much higher cost.
Sporting Lisbon – where Shikabala plays, also inquired about Ghazal’s availability through the player’s agent to know what Nacional demands.
However, Rui Alves [Nacional’s president] said that things were being defined with Porto, with only a few details remaining.
Ghazal is having a very good season with Nacional, taking part in 25 games in all competitions. His consistent performances are what Porto is looking for, as they want a replacement for Fernando, who is likely to leave amidst interest from Manchester City.