Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
CD Nacional reach verbal agreement with FC Porto over Aly Ghazal
Just after Nacional’s important win over Porto on Sunday, Portuguese newspaper Diário de Notícias reports that there is a verbal agreement between the two clubs for the transfer to happen at the end of the season.
Four million Euros is the reported value of the transfer, a price tag which is of interest to Porto, a club famed for buying players at a low price and selling them for a much higher cost.
Sporting Lisbon – where Shikabala plays, also inquired about Ghazal’s availability through the player’s agent to know what Nacional demands.
However, Rui Alves [Nacional’s president] said that things were being defined with Porto, with only a few details remaining.
Ghazal is having a very good season with Nacional, taking part in 25 games in all competitions. His consistent performances are what Porto is looking for, as they want a replacement for Fernando, who is likely to leave amidst interest from Manchester City.