Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
CD Nacional reach verbal agreement with FC Porto over Aly Ghazal
Just after Nacional’s important win over Porto on Sunday, Portuguese newspaper Diário de Notícias reports that there is a verbal agreement between the two clubs for the transfer to happen at the end of the season.
Four million Euros is the reported value of the transfer, a price tag which is of interest to Porto, a club famed for buying players at a low price and selling them for a much higher cost.
Sporting Lisbon – where Shikabala plays, also inquired about Ghazal’s availability through the player’s agent to know what Nacional demands.
However, Rui Alves [Nacional’s president] said that things were being defined with Porto, with only a few details remaining.
Ghazal is having a very good season with Nacional, taking part in 25 games in all competitions. His consistent performances are what Porto is looking for, as they want a replacement for Fernando, who is likely to leave amidst interest from Manchester City.