Egypt have claimed a 31-26 victory over Argentina in the Handball World...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
EXCLUSIVE: Details of Mohamed Ezzeldine’s move to Bayern revealed
Amidst reports on 11-year-old Mohamed Ezzeldine’s move to Bavaria, KingFut.com exclusively reveal the details behind the young ENPPI goalkeeper’s imminent transfer.
The player recently moved from El-Seid SC to ENPPI but seems to have caught the eyes of European and World champions FC Bayern Munich of Germany.
Ezzeldine, who is known for his impressive reflexes is praised by the entire technical staff at ENPPI due to his impressive stature as a young goalkeeper, and is tipped to have a fruitful footballing career.
The ENPPI U-14 player, who was scouted in a similar manner to Sherif Ekramy prior to his move to Feynoord of Holland, is due in Germany after the World Cup, either in July or August.
Three other goalkeepers are expected to accompany Ezzeldine to the German giants, one of which is an Albanian player.
Mohamed is likely to spend the first six months in Munich with his parents to get used to the country with full expenses paid for on behalf of Bayern Munich; including studying costs, which are necessary for Mohamed to get accustomed to the language.
Other living costs such as accommodation, pocket money for him and his family are expected to be paid as well.
Depending on the circumstances, the player may also acquire the German nationality.
*Thanks to Bilal Allam for his cooperation with the KingFut team.