Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
EXCLUSIVE: West Brom, Rayo Vallecano interested in Egypt’s Aly Ghazal
English Premier League club West Bromwich Albion and Spanish La Liga side Rayo Vallecano are interested in acquiring Aly Ghazal’s services, according to KingFut.com sources.
Amidst on-going reports of interest from FC Porto and Sporting Lisbon in Aly Ghazal, both West Brom and Rayo Vallecano are expected to make a move for the Nacional defensive midfielder, sources tell KingFut.com.
A move to England might be a little complicated for the 22-year-old Egyptian, due to the fact that he has only just made his senior national team debut against Bosnia and thus may not qualify for a work permit as he has yet to play the minimum required 75% of the Pharaohs’ matches.
However, under certain circumstances Aly may qualify under the basis of ‘extraordinary talent’.
The player who was scouted by Welsh club Swansea City and Ligue 1 side Saint-Étienne last year, admitted he had no knowledge of an agreement with FC Porto as Portuguese papers reported a €4million fee being agreed with Nacional.