Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
EXCLUSIVE: West Brom, Rayo Vallecano interested in Egypt’s Aly Ghazal
English Premier League club West Bromwich Albion and Spanish La Liga side Rayo Vallecano are interested in acquiring Aly Ghazal’s services, according to KingFut.com sources.
Amidst on-going reports of interest from FC Porto and Sporting Lisbon in Aly Ghazal, both West Brom and Rayo Vallecano are expected to make a move for the Nacional defensive midfielder, sources tell KingFut.com.
A move to England might be a little complicated for the 22-year-old Egyptian, due to the fact that he has only just made his senior national team debut against Bosnia and thus may not qualify for a work permit as he has yet to play the minimum required 75% of the Pharaohs’ matches.
However, under certain circumstances Aly may qualify under the basis of ‘extraordinary talent’.
The player who was scouted by Welsh club Swansea City and Ligue 1 side Saint-Étienne last year, admitted he had no knowledge of an agreement with FC Porto as Portuguese papers reported a €4million fee being agreed with Nacional.