Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
EXCLUSIVE: West Brom, Rayo Vallecano interested in Egypt’s Aly Ghazal
English Premier League club West Bromwich Albion and Spanish La Liga side Rayo Vallecano are interested in acquiring Aly Ghazal’s services, according to KingFut.com sources.
Amidst on-going reports of interest from FC Porto and Sporting Lisbon in Aly Ghazal, both West Brom and Rayo Vallecano are expected to make a move for the Nacional defensive midfielder, sources tell KingFut.com.
A move to England might be a little complicated for the 22-year-old Egyptian, due to the fact that he has only just made his senior national team debut against Bosnia and thus may not qualify for a work permit as he has yet to play the minimum required 75% of the Pharaohs’ matches.
However, under certain circumstances Aly may qualify under the basis of ‘extraordinary talent’.
The player who was scouted by Welsh club Swansea City and Ligue 1 side Saint-Étienne last year, admitted he had no knowledge of an agreement with FC Porto as Portuguese papers reported a €4million fee being agreed with Nacional.