Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
El-Gabas assists in Arles’ 3-0 win over Angers
Egypt international Mohamed ‘Dodo’ El-Gabas assisted the third goal in AC Arles-Avignon’s 3-0 win against promotion hopefuls Angers SCO in Ligue 2 on Friday night.
Dodo El-Gabas, who signed for Ligue 2 side AC Arles-Avignon from Swindon Town in January, came off the bench to assist the third goal on Friday against promotion contenders Angers, who dropped down to fourth place.
El-Gabas came on for Dalé in the 43rd minute while Arles were 1-0 up thanks to a goal from Jordi Delclos.
Delclos scored his second of the night in the 79th minute from the penalty spot after the French striker was fouled.
Four minutes later, the 26-year-old Egypt international set up the third goal scored by Livio Navab to put the match beyond Angers’ reach.
The three points give El-Gabas’ side some breathing space in the relegation battle, as Arles are now sitting in 11th place with 40 points from 31 matches.