Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
El-Gabas assists in Arles’ 3-0 win over Angers
Egypt international Mohamed ‘Dodo’ El-Gabas assisted the third goal in AC Arles-Avignon’s 3-0 win against promotion hopefuls Angers SCO in Ligue 2 on Friday night.
Dodo El-Gabas, who signed for Ligue 2 side AC Arles-Avignon from Swindon Town in January, came off the bench to assist the third goal on Friday against promotion contenders Angers, who dropped down to fourth place.
El-Gabas came on for Dalé in the 43rd minute while Arles were 1-0 up thanks to a goal from Jordi Delclos.
Delclos scored his second of the night in the 79th minute from the penalty spot after the French striker was fouled.
Four minutes later, the 26-year-old Egypt international set up the third goal scored by Livio Navab to put the match beyond Angers’ reach.
The three points give El-Gabas’ side some breathing space in the relegation battle, as Arles are now sitting in 11th place with 40 points from 31 matches.