Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper praised AS Roma’s winger Mohamed Salah...
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
El-Gabas assists in Arles’ 3-0 win over Angers
Egypt international Mohamed ‘Dodo’ El-Gabas assisted the third goal in AC Arles-Avignon’s 3-0 win against promotion hopefuls Angers SCO in Ligue 2 on Friday night.
Dodo El-Gabas, who signed for Ligue 2 side AC Arles-Avignon from Swindon Town in January, came off the bench to assist the third goal on Friday against promotion contenders Angers, who dropped down to fourth place.
El-Gabas came on for Dalé in the 43rd minute while Arles were 1-0 up thanks to a goal from Jordi Delclos.
Delclos scored his second of the night in the 79th minute from the penalty spot after the French striker was fouled.
Four minutes later, the 26-year-old Egypt international set up the third goal scored by Livio Navab to put the match beyond Angers’ reach.
The three points give El-Gabas’ side some breathing space in the relegation battle, as Arles are now sitting in 11th place with 40 points from 31 matches.