Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
El-Gabas assists in Arles’ 3-0 win over Angers
Egypt international Mohamed ‘Dodo’ El-Gabas assisted the third goal in AC Arles-Avignon’s 3-0 win against promotion hopefuls Angers SCO in Ligue 2 on Friday night.
Dodo El-Gabas, who signed for Ligue 2 side AC Arles-Avignon from Swindon Town in January, came off the bench to assist the third goal on Friday against promotion contenders Angers, who dropped down to fourth place.
El-Gabas came on for Dalé in the 43rd minute while Arles were 1-0 up thanks to a goal from Jordi Delclos.
Delclos scored his second of the night in the 79th minute from the penalty spot after the French striker was fouled.
Four minutes later, the 26-year-old Egypt international set up the third goal scored by Livio Navab to put the match beyond Angers’ reach.
The three points give El-Gabas’ side some breathing space in the relegation battle, as Arles are now sitting in 11th place with 40 points from 31 matches.