Egypt have been seeded in pot 3 for the 2017 Africa U-20...
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
El-Gabas assists in Arles’ 3-0 win over Angers
Egypt international Mohamed ‘Dodo’ El-Gabas assisted the third goal in AC Arles-Avignon’s 3-0 win against promotion hopefuls Angers SCO in Ligue 2 on Friday night.
Dodo El-Gabas, who signed for Ligue 2 side AC Arles-Avignon from Swindon Town in January, came off the bench to assist the third goal on Friday against promotion contenders Angers, who dropped down to fourth place.
El-Gabas came on for Dalé in the 43rd minute while Arles were 1-0 up thanks to a goal from Jordi Delclos.
Delclos scored his second of the night in the 79th minute from the penalty spot after the French striker was fouled.
Four minutes later, the 26-year-old Egypt international set up the third goal scored by Livio Navab to put the match beyond Angers’ reach.
The three points give El-Gabas’ side some breathing space in the relegation battle, as Arles are now sitting in 11th place with 40 points from 31 matches.