Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Al Ahly 4-1 Misr El-Maqassa: Red Devils back on track with a four goal thrashing of Maqassa
Al Ahly’s first chance of the game came through Mohamed Nagy Gedo, whose shot was saved Ramzi Saleh.
Abdullah El-Said’s free-kick caused some danger, but his attempt went inches wide.
Moussa Yedan could’ve put the Red Devils ahead but when he went through on goal, his attempt was blocked.
Amr Gamal gave Al Ahly a deserved lead with a towering header after he latched onto Gedo’s pinpoint cross from the right-hand side.
Omar Nagdy was Maqassa’s danger man early in the second-half, and he had the chance to make it 1-1 but his attempt was saved by Sherif Ekramy.
Hussein Hamdy could’ve made it 1-1 minutes later, but the Maqassa’s forward attempt went wide of the post.
Abduallah El-Said doubled Al Ahly’s lead minutes later, after some decent work from Yedan.
Exactly one minute later, Yedan and El-Said combined again for Al Ahly’s third, putting the game out of Maqassa’s reach.
After a series of negative play from both sides, Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ made it 4-0 to put the icing on the cake for the hosts.
Hussein El-Sayed scored a consolation goal for the Fayoum side in stoppage time, with that goal the scoreline read 4-1.