Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Al Ahly 4-1 Misr El-Maqassa: Red Devils back on track with a four goal thrashing of Maqassa
Al Ahly’s first chance of the game came through Mohamed Nagy Gedo, whose shot was saved Ramzi Saleh.
Abdullah El-Said’s free-kick caused some danger, but his attempt went inches wide.
Moussa Yedan could’ve put the Red Devils ahead but when he went through on goal, his attempt was blocked.
Amr Gamal gave Al Ahly a deserved lead with a towering header after he latched onto Gedo’s pinpoint cross from the right-hand side.
Omar Nagdy was Maqassa’s danger man early in the second-half, and he had the chance to make it 1-1 but his attempt was saved by Sherif Ekramy.
Hussein Hamdy could’ve made it 1-1 minutes later, but the Maqassa’s forward attempt went wide of the post.
Abduallah El-Said doubled Al Ahly’s lead minutes later, after some decent work from Yedan.
Exactly one minute later, Yedan and El-Said combined again for Al Ahly’s third, putting the game out of Maqassa’s reach.
After a series of negative play from both sides, Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ made it 4-0 to put the icing on the cake for the hosts.
Hussein El-Sayed scored a consolation goal for the Fayoum side in stoppage time, with that goal the scoreline read 4-1.