An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Kahraba: I wish to play Champions League or Europa League football next season
Egypt international Mahmoud Kahraba expressed his desire to play in the UEFA Champions League or Europa League next season, and revealed he has already received numerous offers.
During an interview with Karim Hassan Shehata, Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ addressed rumors surrounding his future following the termination of his contract with Swiss team Luzern.
Kahraba commented on why he was released by Luzern, and mentioned some of the leagues he has already received offers from.
In the beginning of the interview, Karim Shehata listed some of the rumored clubs interested in Kahraba: “Hertha Berlin in Germany and another big German team, in Italy there’s nothing official, just agent talk, Basel and Grasshoppers could be talking about you.”
When later asked by Shehata which countries Kahraba has received offers from, he responded: “Turkey, Spain, Portugal, and there is some chatter in France.”
Kahraba stated that in Spain, the offer is from a La Liga side. The 19-year-old then added he: “dreams of playing in either the Champion League or Europa League next season,” and he went on to say that he has “offers from teams in the Europa League.”
During the interview Kahraba said the key thing he is looking for in a team was playing time. He even stated: “I want to play, I don’t want money.”
It should be noted that Kahraba did not receive adequate playing time with his previous team, Luzern, even though he had scored seven goals in 16 appearances.