Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Kahraba: I wish to play Champions League or Europa League football next season
Egypt international Mahmoud Kahraba expressed his desire to play in the UEFA Champions League or Europa League next season, and revealed he has already received numerous offers.
During an interview with Karim Hassan Shehata, Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ addressed rumors surrounding his future following the termination of his contract with Swiss team Luzern.
Kahraba commented on why he was released by Luzern, and mentioned some of the leagues he has already received offers from.
In the beginning of the interview, Karim Shehata listed some of the rumored clubs interested in Kahraba: “Hertha Berlin in Germany and another big German team, in Italy there’s nothing official, just agent talk, Basel and Grasshoppers could be talking about you.”
When later asked by Shehata which countries Kahraba has received offers from, he responded: “Turkey, Spain, Portugal, and there is some chatter in France.”
Kahraba stated that in Spain, the offer is from a La Liga side. The 19-year-old then added he: “dreams of playing in either the Champion League or Europa League next season,” and he went on to say that he has “offers from teams in the Europa League.”
During the interview Kahraba said the key thing he is looking for in a team was playing time. He even stated: “I want to play, I don’t want money.”
It should be noted that Kahraba did not receive adequate playing time with his previous team, Luzern, even though he had scored seven goals in 16 appearances.