In the pre-match conference, Mali’s U20 head coach Baye Ba states that...
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
Kahraba: I wish to play Champions League or Europa League football next season
During an interview with Karim Hassan Shehata, Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ addressed rumors surrounding his future following the termination of his contract with Swiss team Luzern.
Kahraba commented on why he was released by Luzern, and mentioned some of the leagues he has already received offers from.
In the beginning of the interview, Karim Shehata listed some of the rumored clubs interested in Kahraba: “Hertha Berlin in Germany and another big German team, in Italy there’s nothing official, just agent talk, Basel and Grasshoppers could be talking about you.”
When later asked by Shehata which countries Kahraba has received offers from, he responded: “Turkey, Spain, Portugal, and there is some chatter in France.”
Kahraba stated that in Spain, the offer is from a La Liga side. The 19-year-old then added he: “dreams of playing in either the Champion League or Europa League next season,” and he went on to say that he has “offers from teams in the Europa League.”
During the interview Kahraba said the key thing he is looking for in a team was playing time. He even stated: “I want to play, I don’t want money.”
It should be noted that Kahraba did not receive adequate playing time with his previous team, Luzern, even though he had scored seven goals in 16 appearances.