Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Elmohamady sets sights on two trips to Wembley
George Boyd scored the only goal of the game in a 1-0 victory over Swansea City at the weekend which saw the Tigers reach their goal of ten wins in the top flight, a target set by manager Steve Bruce, with five games remaining.
Now Elmo admits their attentions have turned to their FA Cup semi-final encounter at Wembley knowing their survival is almost assured.
“Saturday was a massive win for us and the lads worked very hard for that result,” said Elmohamady.
“We now have 36 league points and can look forward to the cup game and what is going to be a big game for us as players, for the fans and everybody in Hull.”
The Egyptian is no stranger to Wembley having played for his national side against England back in 2010 and, whilst that ended in a 3-1 defeat, the midfielder is hoping for no repeat: “We don’t want just one trip to Wembley this year. To go twice in a few weeks would be fantastic.
“There’s still work to be done, but it has been a fantastic season for us. We’re a newly promoted club and so the aim was to stay in the league. Now we want to finish as high as possible. The lads have been first class this season and have worked hard.
“The fans have been brilliant and everyone is enjoying the club being in the Premier League. We’re not going to take our foot off the gas now.”