Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Egypt FA confirm Chile friendly
The Egyptian FA confirmed on Tuesday that the Pharaohs will square-off against World Cup-bound Chile in an international friendly on May 30.
As KingFut previously reported, the match will take place in the Chilean capital of Santiago.
Egypt kicked off a busy season of friendlies last month with a 2-0 win over Bosnia and Herzegovina in Shawky Gharib’s managerial debut.
The team was also purported to have agreements with Portugal and Russia for friendlies on May 25 and June 1 respectively. The Egypt FA has yet to confirm either match, casting doubt on whether they’ll take place.
Egypt is preparing for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers which kick off in September.