AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Egypt FA confirm Chile friendly
The Egyptian FA confirmed on Tuesday that the Pharaohs will square-off against World Cup-bound Chile in an international friendly on May 30.
As KingFut previously reported, the match will take place in the Chilean capital of Santiago.
Egypt kicked off a busy season of friendlies last month with a 2-0 win over Bosnia and Herzegovina in Shawky Gharib’s managerial debut.
The team was also purported to have agreements with Portugal and Russia for friendlies on May 25 and June 1 respectively. The Egypt FA has yet to confirm either match, casting doubt on whether they’ll take place.
Egypt is preparing for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers which kick off in September.