Alexandrian Smouha SC was stunned by a fifth ACL injury this season...
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
Egypt FA confirm Chile friendly
The Egyptian FA confirmed on Tuesday that the Pharaohs will square-off against World Cup-bound Chile in an international friendly on May 30.
As KingFut previously reported, the match will take place in the Chilean capital of Santiago.
Egypt kicked off a busy season of friendlies last month with a 2-0 win over Bosnia and Herzegovina in Shawky Gharib’s managerial debut.
The team was also purported to have agreements with Portugal and Russia for friendlies on May 25 and June 1 respectively. The Egypt FA has yet to confirm either match, casting doubt on whether they’ll take place.
Egypt is preparing for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers which kick off in September.