Egypt clinched the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship title after beating...
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
Egypt FA confirm Chile friendly
The Egyptian FA confirmed on Tuesday that the Pharaohs will square-off against World Cup-bound Chile in an international friendly on May 30.
As KingFut previously reported, the match will take place in the Chilean capital of Santiago.
Egypt kicked off a busy season of friendlies last month with a 2-0 win over Bosnia and Herzegovina in Shawky Gharib’s managerial debut.
The team was also purported to have agreements with Portugal and Russia for friendlies on May 25 and June 1 respectively. The Egypt FA has yet to confirm either match, casting doubt on whether they’ll take place.
Egypt is preparing for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers which kick off in September.