Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Egypt striker Mekky transfers to Al Ahly on Saturday – Shalaby
Haras El-Hodood striker Ahmed Hassan Mekky, who is currently on a loan at Ahly Tripoli, is set to join the Cairo giants in a few days.
According to famous TV presenter Medhat Shalaby, the 26-year-old striker is finally joining Al Ahly after years of ongoing negotiations between the two clubs, as Haras El-Hodood previously exaggerated their demands and each season the deal fell through.
“He signed the forms already and he will sign the contracts next Saturday, Ahmed Hassan Mekky is now an Ahly player,” Shalaby confirmed.
The player recently stated his will to transfer to the Red Devils, as reported by King Fut. “I told El-Hodood’s officials that I want to move to Al Ahly and negotiations are ongoing between the two clubs to complete the transaction,” Mekky stated two months ago.
Mekky, who was one of coach Mohamed Youssef’s requests, will be the first transfer for Al Ahly to strengthen the team’s frontline.
Other players Youssef is interested in include last season’s top scorer William Jebour, Ayman Hefny and former Zamalek striker Abdoulaye Cissé.