Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Egypt striker Mekky transfers to Al Ahly on Saturday – Shalaby
Haras El-Hodood striker Ahmed Hassan Mekky, who is currently on a loan at Ahly Tripoli, is set to join the Cairo giants in a few days.
According to famous TV presenter Medhat Shalaby, the 26-year-old striker is finally joining Al Ahly after years of ongoing negotiations between the two clubs, as Haras El-Hodood previously exaggerated their demands and each season the deal fell through.
“He signed the forms already and he will sign the contracts next Saturday, Ahmed Hassan Mekky is now an Ahly player,” Shalaby confirmed.
The player recently stated his will to transfer to the Red Devils, as reported by King Fut. “I told El-Hodood’s officials that I want to move to Al Ahly and negotiations are ongoing between the two clubs to complete the transaction,” Mekky stated two months ago.
Mekky, who was one of coach Mohamed Youssef’s requests, will be the first transfer for Al Ahly to strengthen the team’s frontline.
Other players Youssef is interested in include last season’s top scorer William Jebour, Ayman Hefny and former Zamalek striker Abdoulaye Cissé.