Speaking exclusively to KingFut.com, former Arsenal winger and current coach Robert Pires...
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
Elmohamady becomes first Egyptian to reach FA Cup final as Hull down Sheffield United
Egypt international Ahmed Elmohamady, who mentioned one trip to Wembley wouldn’t be enough for the Tigers, became the first Egyptian to ever reach the FA Cup final following Hull City’s 5-3 win against Sheffield United.
26-year-old Elmohamady started at right midfield for the Tigers as Steve Bruce’s side dominated early possession.
However, Sheffield United took the lead in the 18th minute thanks to a goal from Jose Baxtar.
There were two goals in two minutes as Ivorian Yannick Sagbo levelled the scoreline in the 41st minute until United quickly regained the lead just 74 seconds later.
Just three minutes after coming on as a half-time substitute, Matt Fryatt level-pegged the Tigers making it 2-2.
Tom Huddlestone gave Hull the lead for the first time in the 53rd minute following a great team play.
The Tigers rampage continued as Jake Livermore’s 66th minute cross was met by Stephen Quinn who made the scoreline 4-2.
Sheffield pulled one back in the 90th minute when Jake Murphy slotted in, but Elmohamady quickly broke on a counter attack and slipped in Meyler who finished the game off in added time to book the Tigers’ return to Wembley.
The FA Cup final will be held on the 17th of May where the Tigers will meet Arsenal.