Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Me and Ibrahimovic almost killed each other
- Mido: I’ve should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Ahmed Fathi, Amr Gamal to miss Difaâ El Jadidi’s games
Following his red card in Al Ahly’s 2-3 defeat against Ahli Benghazi, CAF have informed the Cairo giants that Ahmed Fathi will now miss both legs against Difaâ El Jadidi in the Round of 16 of the CAF confederations cup.
Moreover, Al Ahly will also miss the services of 22-year-old striker Amr Gamal, who will miss the 1st leg after accumulating 3 continental yellow cards.
On the other hand, the Red Devils will regain the services of Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ for the 1st leg against Difaâ El Jadidi. Al Ahly’s doctor has confirmed that Gedo’s back has recovered, and he’ll miss the next league game in order to be fully fit for the continental encounter.
Al Ahly will face Difaâ El Jadidi on the 20th of April in Egypt, while the 2nd leg will be played in Morocco one week later.