Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Ahmed Fathi, Amr Gamal to miss Difaâ El Jadidi’s games
Following his red card in Al Ahly’s 2-3 defeat against Ahli Benghazi, CAF have informed the Cairo giants that Ahmed Fathi will now miss both legs against Difaâ El Jadidi in the Round of 16 of the CAF confederations cup.
Moreover, Al Ahly will also miss the services of 22-year-old striker Amr Gamal, who will miss the 1st leg after accumulating 3 continental yellow cards.
On the other hand, the Red Devils will regain the services of Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ for the 1st leg against Difaâ El Jadidi. Al Ahly’s doctor has confirmed that Gedo’s back has recovered, and he’ll miss the next league game in order to be fully fit for the continental encounter.
Al Ahly will face Difaâ El Jadidi on the 20th of April in Egypt, while the 2nd leg will be played in Morocco one week later.