Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Al Ahly ’97 side defeat Spanish giants Atlético Madrid
The Young Red Devils jumped to second place in the standings of the Sheikh Zayed Youth Tournament after defeating Atlético Madrid’s youth in a game that witnessed a strong performance from both sides on the Military Sports Education Centre Ground in Abu Dhabi.
Six teams are currently participating in the 14th Edition of the Zayed Youth Tournament, Ahly and Zamalek representing Egypt, Moroccan giants Raja Casablanca, Brazilian giants Botafogo, Atlético Madrid from Spain and Al Wehda from the host country UAE.
The team led by former midfielder Samy Komsan, played out a 3-3 tie with Raja Casablanca’s youth team on Saturday in the tournament’s opening game. After two games, the team is currently in second place with 4 points while Botafogo are on top with 6 points.