Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Al Ahly ’97 side defeat Spanish giants Atlético Madrid
The Young Red Devils jumped to second place in the standings of the Sheikh Zayed Youth Tournament after defeating Atlético Madrid’s youth in a game that witnessed a strong performance from both sides on the Military Sports Education Centre Ground in Abu Dhabi.
Six teams are currently participating in the 14th Edition of the Zayed Youth Tournament, Ahly and Zamalek representing Egypt, Moroccan giants Raja Casablanca, Brazilian giants Botafogo, Atlético Madrid from Spain and Al Wehda from the host country UAE.
The team led by former midfielder Samy Komsan, played out a 3-3 tie with Raja Casablanca’s youth team on Saturday in the tournament’s opening game. After two games, the team is currently in second place with 4 points while Botafogo are on top with 6 points.