Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Exclusive: Nacional to ‘soon’ bid on Egypt duo Mahmoud Alaa and Ahmed Refaat
Nacional – who already have Aly Ghazal and Saleh Gomaa within their ranks – are looking to sign two more Egyptians.
According to their agent, Abdelrahman Magdy, the Portuguese side are to make an offer for both players ‘soon’.
“Nothing is done, but Refaat and Alaa will get offers soon,” Abdelrahman Magdy exclusively told KingFut.com.
23-year-old Haras El-Hodood defender Mahmoud Alaa has been on the Madeiran’s wishlist for some months, and there were talks of a move in the winter transfer window, but the move did not develop on time.
Alaa has four caps for Egypt and participated in the 2011 U-20 World Cup in Colombia and the 2012 Olympic Games in London.
Egypt international Ahmed Refaat, currently playing for ENPPI, has also been on the Portuguese radar and FC Porto wanted the 20-year-old on loan during the January transfer window.