Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Exclusive: Nacional to ‘soon’ bid on Egypt duo Mahmoud Alaa and Ahmed Refaat
Nacional – who already have Aly Ghazal and Saleh Gomaa within their ranks – are looking to sign two more Egyptians.
According to their agent, Abdelrahman Magdy, the Portuguese side are to make an offer for both players ‘soon’.
“Nothing is done, but Refaat and Alaa will get offers soon,” Abdelrahman Magdy exclusively told KingFut.com.
23-year-old Haras El-Hodood defender Mahmoud Alaa has been on the Madeiran’s wishlist for some months, and there were talks of a move in the winter transfer window, but the move did not develop on time.
Alaa has four caps for Egypt and participated in the 2011 U-20 World Cup in Colombia and the 2012 Olympic Games in London.
Egypt international Ahmed Refaat, currently playing for ENPPI, has also been on the Portuguese radar and FC Porto wanted the 20-year-old on loan during the January transfer window.