Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Exclusive: Nacional to ‘soon’ bid on Egypt duo Mahmoud Alaa and Ahmed Refaat
Nacional – who already have Aly Ghazal and Saleh Gomaa within their ranks – are looking to sign two more Egyptians.
According to their agent, Abdelrahman Magdy, the Portuguese side are to make an offer for both players ‘soon’.
“Nothing is done, but Refaat and Alaa will get offers soon,” Abdelrahman Magdy exclusively told KingFut.com.
23-year-old Haras El-Hodood defender Mahmoud Alaa has been on the Madeiran’s wishlist for some months, and there were talks of a move in the winter transfer window, but the move did not develop on time.
Alaa has four caps for Egypt and participated in the 2011 U-20 World Cup in Colombia and the 2012 Olympic Games in London.
Egypt international Ahmed Refaat, currently playing for ENPPI, has also been on the Portuguese radar and FC Porto wanted the 20-year-old on loan during the January transfer window.