An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Exclusive: Nacional to ‘soon’ bid on Egypt duo Mahmoud Alaa and Ahmed Refaat
Nacional – who already have Aly Ghazal and Saleh Gomaa within their ranks – are looking to sign two more Egyptians.
According to their agent, Abdelrahman Magdy, the Portuguese side are to make an offer for both players ‘soon’.
“Nothing is done, but Refaat and Alaa will get offers soon,” Abdelrahman Magdy exclusively told KingFut.com.
23-year-old Haras El-Hodood defender Mahmoud Alaa has been on the Madeiran’s wishlist for some months, and there were talks of a move in the winter transfer window, but the move did not develop on time.
Alaa has four caps for Egypt and participated in the 2011 U-20 World Cup in Colombia and the 2012 Olympic Games in London.
Egypt international Ahmed Refaat, currently playing for ENPPI, has also been on the Portuguese radar and FC Porto wanted the 20-year-old on loan during the January transfer window.