Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Exclusive: Nacional to ‘soon’ bid on Egypt duo Mahmoud Alaa and Ahmed Refaat
Nacional – who already have Aly Ghazal and Saleh Gomaa within their ranks – are looking to sign two more Egyptians.
According to their agent, Abdelrahman Magdy, the Portuguese side are to make an offer for both players ‘soon’.
“Nothing is done, but Refaat and Alaa will get offers soon,” Abdelrahman Magdy exclusively told KingFut.com.
23-year-old Haras El-Hodood defender Mahmoud Alaa has been on the Madeiran’s wishlist for some months, and there were talks of a move in the winter transfer window, but the move did not develop on time.
Alaa has four caps for Egypt and participated in the 2011 U-20 World Cup in Colombia and the 2012 Olympic Games in London.
Egypt international Ahmed Refaat, currently playing for ENPPI, has also been on the Portuguese radar and FC Porto wanted the 20-year-old on loan during the January transfer window.