Referee Ibrahim Nour El-Dein talked about his contentious penalty decision in Al...
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
Orlando Pirates not negotiating Oupa Manyisa sale
A member of the Orlando Pirates board has revealed earlier that Al Ahly, the current CAF champions league holders, didn’t contact them for the purchase of the highly rated South African playmaker Oupa Manyisa.
Earlier this week, Taher El-Sheikh, Al Ahly’s new board member, declared that the African giants are looking to secure the signature of the 26-year-old.
However, Orlando Pirates administrative manager Floyd Mbele has told Goal.com that the club is not negotiating with Al Ahly or any other team for the services of Manyisa.
Mbele added: “I can’t say whether we will consider the proposal or not, because there’s nothing official right now. What if I say we will consider it and they [Al Ahly] don’t come [with an offer]? It’s better to leave it the way it is until we receive an official offer.”