Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Orlando Pirates not negotiating Oupa Manyisa sale
A member of the Orlando Pirates board has revealed earlier that Al Ahly, the current CAF champions league holders, didn’t contact them for the purchase of the highly rated South African playmaker Oupa Manyisa.
Earlier this week, Taher El-Sheikh, Al Ahly’s new board member, declared that the African giants are looking to secure the signature of the 26-year-old.
However, Orlando Pirates administrative manager Floyd Mbele has told Goal.com that the club is not negotiating with Al Ahly or any other team for the services of Manyisa.
Mbele added: “I can’t say whether we will consider the proposal or not, because there’s nothing official right now. What if I say we will consider it and they [Al Ahly] don’t come [with an offer]? It’s better to leave it the way it is until we receive an official offer.”