Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Orlando Pirates not negotiating Oupa Manyisa sale
A member of the Orlando Pirates board has revealed earlier that Al Ahly, the current CAF champions league holders, didn’t contact them for the purchase of the highly rated South African playmaker Oupa Manyisa.
Earlier this week, Taher El-Sheikh, Al Ahly’s new board member, declared that the African giants are looking to secure the signature of the 26-year-old.
However, Orlando Pirates administrative manager Floyd Mbele has told Goal.com that the club is not negotiating with Al Ahly or any other team for the services of Manyisa.
Mbele added: “I can’t say whether we will consider the proposal or not, because there’s nothing official right now. What if I say we will consider it and they [Al Ahly] don’t come [with an offer]? It’s better to leave it the way it is until we receive an official offer.”