Egypt have claimed a 31-26 victory over Argentina in the Handball World...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
Orlando Pirates not negotiating Oupa Manyisa sale
A member of the Orlando Pirates board has revealed earlier that Al Ahly, the current CAF champions league holders, didn’t contact them for the purchase of the highly rated South African playmaker Oupa Manyisa.
Earlier this week, Taher El-Sheikh, Al Ahly’s new board member, declared that the African giants are looking to secure the signature of the 26-year-old.
However, Orlando Pirates administrative manager Floyd Mbele has told Goal.com that the club is not negotiating with Al Ahly or any other team for the services of Manyisa.
Mbele added: “I can’t say whether we will consider the proposal or not, because there’s nothing official right now. What if I say we will consider it and they [Al Ahly] don’t come [with an offer]? It’s better to leave it the way it is until we receive an official offer.”