Egypt’s Minister of Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on Sunday the...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
Orlando Pirates not negotiating Oupa Manyisa sale
A member of the Orlando Pirates board has revealed earlier that Al Ahly, the current CAF champions league holders, didn’t contact them for the purchase of the highly rated South African playmaker Oupa Manyisa.
Earlier this week, Taher El-Sheikh, Al Ahly’s new board member, declared that the African giants are looking to secure the signature of the 26-year-old.
However, Orlando Pirates administrative manager Floyd Mbele has told Goal.com that the club is not negotiating with Al Ahly or any other team for the services of Manyisa.
Mbele added: “I can’t say whether we will consider the proposal or not, because there’s nothing official right now. What if I say we will consider it and they [Al Ahly] don’t come [with an offer]? It’s better to leave it the way it is until we receive an official offer.”