Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Al Ahly considering launching mobile application
According to renowned media outlet ‘VetoGate’, newly elected Al Ahly president Mahmoud Taher asked Emad Wahed, head of the marketing committee in Al Ahly SC to research the opportunity of introducing a mobile application named ‘Al Ahly Mobile’.
The application will be for Al Ahly fans all around the world, while also helping to increase the club’s income.
This mobile application should be available for download on all mobile operating systems including Android, iOS and Windows Phone 8.
It is scheduled that during the upcoming days a study about the whole project will be submitted to the board of directors.
The application is supposed to provide the Al Ahly fans with all the news related to the club’s several sports sides.