Egypt local national team coach, Hany Ramzy has identified 36 players to...
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Al Ahly considering launching mobile application
According to renowned media outlet ‘VetoGate’, newly elected Al Ahly president Mahmoud Taher asked Emad Wahed, head of the marketing committee in Al Ahly SC to research the opportunity of introducing a mobile application named ‘Al Ahly Mobile’.
The application will be for Al Ahly fans all around the world, while also helping to increase the club’s income.
This mobile application should be available for download on all mobile operating systems including Android, iOS and Windows Phone 8.
It is scheduled that during the upcoming days a study about the whole project will be submitted to the board of directors.
The application is supposed to provide the Al Ahly fans with all the news related to the club’s several sports sides.