Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Al Ahly considering launching mobile application
According to renowned media outlet ‘VetoGate’, newly elected Al Ahly president Mahmoud Taher asked Emad Wahed, head of the marketing committee in Al Ahly SC to research the opportunity of introducing a mobile application named ‘Al Ahly Mobile’.
The application will be for Al Ahly fans all around the world, while also helping to increase the club’s income.
This mobile application should be available for download on all mobile operating systems including Android, iOS and Windows Phone 8.
It is scheduled that during the upcoming days a study about the whole project will be submitted to the board of directors.
The application is supposed to provide the Al Ahly fans with all the news related to the club’s several sports sides.