Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
EXCLUSIVE: Saladin Said yet to sign for Al Ahly, offers from ‘Egypt & abroad’
Contrary to widespread reports that 25-year-old Ethiopian star Saladin Said has signed for one of the Cairo giants, Al Ahly and Zamalek, his agent has denied all claims that the player has already put pen-to-paper for any club.
“I really can assure you he didn’t sign yet. I’m meeting with a few parties, a deal should be closed very soon,” Magdy told KingFut.com.
“But if you want an official statement from me, it’s only that he didn’t sign for any team until this moment. We have possibilities in Egypt and abroad too.”
Reports emerged all over Egyptian media, particularly former Al Ahly goalkeeper Ahmed Shobeir, that the player has signed for the Red Devils but all claims were played down by his agent.
Saladin has emerged as one of the most prolific strikers in Egypt this season, scoring 6 goals in 11 appearances for Wadi Degla.