Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
EXCLUSIVE: Saladin Said yet to sign for Al Ahly, offers from ‘Egypt & abroad’
Ethiopia and Wadi Degla striker Saladin Said has not signed a deal with Al Ahly or Zamalek, Abdelrahman Magdy told KingFut.com.
Contrary to widespread reports that 25-year-old Ethiopian star Saladin Said has signed for one of the Cairo giants, Al Ahly and Zamalek, his agent has denied all claims that the player has already put pen-to-paper for any club.
“I really can assure you he didn’t sign yet. I’m meeting with a few parties, a deal should be closed very soon,” Magdy told KingFut.com.
“But if you want an official statement from me, it’s only that he didn’t sign for any team until this moment. We have possibilities in Egypt and abroad too.”
Reports emerged all over Egyptian media, particularly former Al Ahly goalkeeper Ahmed Shobeir, that the player has signed for the Red Devils but all claims were played down by his agent.
Saladin has emerged as one of the most prolific strikers in Egypt this season, scoring 6 goals in 11 appearances for Wadi Degla.