Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
EXCLUSIVE: Saladin Said yet to sign for Al Ahly, offers from ‘Egypt & abroad’
Contrary to widespread reports that 25-year-old Ethiopian star Saladin Said has signed for one of the Cairo giants, Al Ahly and Zamalek, his agent has denied all claims that the player has already put pen-to-paper for any club.
“I really can assure you he didn’t sign yet. I’m meeting with a few parties, a deal should be closed very soon,” Magdy told KingFut.com.
“But if you want an official statement from me, it’s only that he didn’t sign for any team until this moment. We have possibilities in Egypt and abroad too.”
Reports emerged all over Egyptian media, particularly former Al Ahly goalkeeper Ahmed Shobeir, that the player has signed for the Red Devils but all claims were played down by his agent.
Saladin has emerged as one of the most prolific strikers in Egypt this season, scoring 6 goals in 11 appearances for Wadi Degla.