Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
EXCLUSIVE: Saladin Said yet to sign for Al Ahly, offers from ‘Egypt & abroad’
Contrary to widespread reports that 25-year-old Ethiopian star Saladin Said has signed for one of the Cairo giants, Al Ahly and Zamalek, his agent has denied all claims that the player has already put pen-to-paper for any club.
“I really can assure you he didn’t sign yet. I’m meeting with a few parties, a deal should be closed very soon,” Magdy told KingFut.com.
“But if you want an official statement from me, it’s only that he didn’t sign for any team until this moment. We have possibilities in Egypt and abroad too.”
Reports emerged all over Egyptian media, particularly former Al Ahly goalkeeper Ahmed Shobeir, that the player has signed for the Red Devils but all claims were played down by his agent.
Saladin has emerged as one of the most prolific strikers in Egypt this season, scoring 6 goals in 11 appearances for Wadi Degla.