Egypt international Amr Warda featured in Panetolikos’ 1-0 loss to Atromitos in the group stage...
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
EXCLUSIVE: Saladin Said yet to sign for Al Ahly, offers from ‘Egypt & abroad’
Contrary to widespread reports that 25-year-old Ethiopian star Saladin Said has signed for one of the Cairo giants, Al Ahly and Zamalek, his agent has denied all claims that the player has already put pen-to-paper for any club.
“I really can assure you he didn’t sign yet. I’m meeting with a few parties, a deal should be closed very soon,” Magdy told KingFut.com.
“But if you want an official statement from me, it’s only that he didn’t sign for any team until this moment. We have possibilities in Egypt and abroad too.”
Reports emerged all over Egyptian media, particularly former Al Ahly goalkeeper Ahmed Shobeir, that the player has signed for the Red Devils but all claims were played down by his agent.
Saladin has emerged as one of the most prolific strikers in Egypt this season, scoring 6 goals in 11 appearances for Wadi Degla.