Mamelodi Sundowns have lodged a complaint with CAF against Zamalek after the hosts refused to...
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
- Egypt’s Aya Medany to join IOC’s Athletes’ Commission
- Egypt schedules and venues for 2017 AFCON announced
- Basel thumped in Paris
VIDEO: Ramadan Sobhy shines as Al Ahly U-17s thrash Brazil’s Botafogo 4-0 in friendly tournament
Al Ahly’s U-17 side pulled off another impressive win in the Sheikh Zayed Youth tournament with a 4-0 thrashing of Brazil’s Botafogo.
The Red Devils’ 1997 team, who managed to pull off a massive upset with a 3-2 win against Atlético Madrid a few days ago, defeated Brazilian side Botafogo 4-0 in Abu Dhabi on Wednesday.
Karim Walid scored a spectacular lobbed-header over the Brazilian goalkeeeper to open the scoring after 44 minutes.
Eleven minutes later, Walid doubled his tally with a strike right in between the keeper’s legs following a superb through ball from Ramadan Sobhy.
Sobhy, who impressed on his senior debut for Al Ahly just over two months ago, was involved in the third goal which was scored by Nasser Maher before netting the fourth with a spectacular free-kick to complete the rout.