Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
VIDEO: Ramadan Sobhy shines as Al Ahly U-17s thrash Brazil’s Botafogo 4-0 in friendly tournament
Al Ahly’s U-17 side pulled off another impressive win in the Sheikh Zayed Youth tournament with a 4-0 thrashing of Brazil’s Botafogo.
The Red Devils’ 1997 team, who managed to pull off a massive upset with a 3-2 win against Atlético Madrid a few days ago, defeated Brazilian side Botafogo 4-0 in Abu Dhabi on Wednesday.
Karim Walid scored a spectacular lobbed-header over the Brazilian goalkeeeper to open the scoring after 44 minutes.
Eleven minutes later, Walid doubled his tally with a strike right in between the keeper’s legs following a superb through ball from Ramadan Sobhy.
Sobhy, who impressed on his senior debut for Al Ahly just over two months ago, was involved in the third goal which was scored by Nasser Maher before netting the fourth with a spectacular free-kick to complete the rout.