Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Egypt turns down Colombia test
Egypt has rejected an offer to play South American powerhouse Colombia in an international friendly, according to manager Shawky Gharib.
In a statement to reporters on Friday, Gharib cited a busy schedule and the risk of player exhaustion if the June 7 match went ahead.
Egypt will take on Chile in a friendly eight days prior in Santiago. Cairo giants Zamalek – whose players comprise a sizeable portion of Egypt’s national team – may also have African Champions League commitments on or around the proposed date.
Egypt has also received a request from China to play friendlies on June 19 and 22.