Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Egypt turns down Colombia test
Egypt has rejected an offer to play South American powerhouse Colombia in an international friendly, according to manager Shawky Gharib.
In a statement to reporters on Friday, Gharib cited a busy schedule and the risk of player exhaustion if the June 7 match went ahead.
Egypt will take on Chile in a friendly eight days prior in Santiago. Cairo giants Zamalek – whose players comprise a sizeable portion of Egypt’s national team – may also have African Champions League commitments on or around the proposed date.
Egypt has also received a request from China to play friendlies on June 19 and 22.