Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Egypt turns down Colombia test
Egypt has rejected an offer to play South American powerhouse Colombia in an international friendly, according to manager Shawky Gharib.
In a statement to reporters on Friday, Gharib cited a busy schedule and the risk of player exhaustion if the June 7 match went ahead.
Egypt will take on Chile in a friendly eight days prior in Santiago. Cairo giants Zamalek – whose players comprise a sizeable portion of Egypt’s national team – may also have African Champions League commitments on or around the proposed date.
Egypt has also received a request from China to play friendlies on June 19 and 22.