An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
VIDEO: Egypt-eligible Sabri Khattab scores excellent long-range lob in Norway
Sabri Khattab scored an excellent lob from over 30 yards to help Norwegian side Bryne FK earn their first point of the season.
Norwegian-born Egyptian midfielder Sabri Khattab scored the only goal for second division side Bryne FK in a 1-1 draw at Ranheim on Monday.
24-year-old Khattab took advantage of an extremely poor clearance from the opposition goalkeeper – who found himself stranded outside of his own box – by quickly lobbing the ball from over 30 yards to open the scoring 15 minutes into the game.
The home side equalized just before the hour mark, but despite the continuous pressure, both teams settled for a point each.
This point was Bryne’s first after three games, and Khattab’s first goal of the season.
Watch a compilation of Sabri Khattab’s highlights in Norway below…