Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
VIDEO: Egypt-eligible Sabri Khattab scores excellent long-range lob in Norway
Sabri Khattab scored an excellent lob from over 30 yards to help Norwegian side Bryne FK earn their first point of the season.
Norwegian-born Egyptian midfielder Sabri Khattab scored the only goal for second division side Bryne FK in a 1-1 draw at Ranheim on Monday.
24-year-old Khattab took advantage of an extremely poor clearance from the opposition goalkeeper – who found himself stranded outside of his own box – by quickly lobbing the ball from over 30 yards to open the scoring 15 minutes into the game.
The home side equalized just before the hour mark, but despite the continuous pressure, both teams settled for a point each.
This point was Bryne’s first after three games, and Khattab’s first goal of the season.
Watch a compilation of Sabri Khattab’s highlights in Norway below…