Egypt beach soccer team manager Ahmed Abdel-Razek announced the squad travelling to...
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- The Scout: An Egyptian talent that joined ISIS
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
VIDEO: Egypt-eligible Sabri Khattab scores excellent long-range lob in Norway
Sabri Khattab scored an excellent lob from over 30 yards to help Norwegian side Bryne FK earn their first point of the season.
Norwegian-born Egyptian midfielder Sabri Khattab scored the only goal for second division side Bryne FK in a 1-1 draw at Ranheim on Monday.
24-year-old Khattab took advantage of an extremely poor clearance from the opposition goalkeeper – who found himself stranded outside of his own box – by quickly lobbing the ball from over 30 yards to open the scoring 15 minutes into the game.
The home side equalized just before the hour mark, but despite the continuous pressure, both teams settled for a point each.
This point was Bryne’s first after three games, and Khattab’s first goal of the season.
Watch a compilation of Sabri Khattab’s highlights in Norway below…