Ramadan Sobhi’s rare start for Stoke was one to forget as his...
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
VIDEO: Egypt-eligible Sabri Khattab scores excellent long-range lob in Norway
Sabri Khattab scored an excellent lob from over 30 yards to help Norwegian side Bryne FK earn their first point of the season.
Norwegian-born Egyptian midfielder Sabri Khattab scored the only goal for second division side Bryne FK in a 1-1 draw at Ranheim on Monday.
24-year-old Khattab took advantage of an extremely poor clearance from the opposition goalkeeper – who found himself stranded outside of his own box – by quickly lobbing the ball from over 30 yards to open the scoring 15 minutes into the game.
The home side equalized just before the hour mark, but despite the continuous pressure, both teams settled for a point each.
This point was Bryne’s first after three games, and Khattab’s first goal of the season.
Watch a compilation of Sabri Khattab’s highlights in Norway below…