Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Emad Meteb arrested after a scuffle with a police officer
Emad Meteb, who has 67 international caps under his name, was reportedly engaged in a fight with a police officer, after the former refused to remove his incorrectly parked vehicle. The problem escalated quickly when the Egypt international striker took a handgun out to threaten the local police officer.
Meteb was escorted by the police officers to the nearest police station, as he managed to call some of Al Ahly’s board members to help him out. However, the police officer refused to withdraw the case after personal apologies from the player. The case now will be fully investigated by the Attorney General.
It’s well worth mentioning that Meteb has been sidelined since the start of the season following a recurring back injury.