Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Ethiopia’s Saladin Said signs for Al Ahly
Wadi Degla and Ethiopia international striker Saladin Said signs for Cairo giants Al Ahly on a three-year deal.
After being linked with both poles of Cairo’s biggest clubs, Ethiopian marksman Saladin has decided to sign for the Red Devils.
The 25-year-old, who has scored seven goals in the Egyptian Premier League this season, is set to join Al Ahly on a Bosman transfer after his contract with Degla expires at the end of the season.
Abdelrahman Magdy [Saladin’s agent] exclusively told KingFut.com two weeks ago that the Ethiopian had offers from abroad, in addition to the offers from Al Ahly and Zamalek.
It is worth mentioning that the Ethiopian striker was left out of Wadi Degla’s squad that lost 2-0 to Ismaily on Tuesday night.