Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Ethiopia’s Saladin Said signs for Al Ahly
Wadi Degla and Ethiopia international striker Saladin Said signs for Cairo giants Al Ahly on a three-year deal.
After being linked with both poles of Cairo’s biggest clubs, Ethiopian marksman Saladin has decided to sign for the Red Devils.
The 25-year-old, who has scored seven goals in the Egyptian Premier League this season, is set to join Al Ahly on a Bosman transfer after his contract with Degla expires at the end of the season.
Abdelrahman Magdy [Saladin’s agent] exclusively told KingFut.com two weeks ago that the Ethiopian had offers from abroad, in addition to the offers from Al Ahly and Zamalek.
It is worth mentioning that the Ethiopian striker was left out of Wadi Degla’s squad that lost 2-0 to Ismaily on Tuesday night.