Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Ethiopia’s Saladin Said signs for Al Ahly
Wadi Degla and Ethiopia international striker Saladin Said signs for Cairo giants Al Ahly on a three-year deal.
After being linked with both poles of Cairo’s biggest clubs, Ethiopian marksman Saladin has decided to sign for the Red Devils.
The 25-year-old, who has scored seven goals in the Egyptian Premier League this season, is set to join Al Ahly on a Bosman transfer after his contract with Degla expires at the end of the season.
It is worth mentioning that the Ethiopian striker was left out of Wadi Degla’s squad that lost 2-0 to Ismaily on Tuesday night.