The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Ethiopia’s Saladin Said signs for Al Ahly
Wadi Degla and Ethiopia international striker Saladin Said signs for Cairo giants Al Ahly on a three-year deal.
After being linked with both poles of Cairo’s biggest clubs, Ethiopian marksman Saladin has decided to sign for the Red Devils.
The 25-year-old, who has scored seven goals in the Egyptian Premier League this season, is set to join Al Ahly on a Bosman transfer after his contract with Degla expires at the end of the season.
Abdelrahman Magdy [Saladin’s agent] exclusively told KingFut.com two weeks ago that the Ethiopian had offers from abroad, in addition to the offers from Al Ahly and Zamalek.
It is worth mentioning that the Ethiopian striker was left out of Wadi Degla’s squad that lost 2-0 to Ismaily on Tuesday night.