South Africa’s Minister of Sport and Recreation Fikiler Mbalula has expressed his discontent...
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
Ethiopia’s Saladin Said signs for Al Ahly
Wadi Degla and Ethiopia international striker Saladin Said signs for Cairo giants Al Ahly on a three-year deal.
After being linked with both poles of Cairo’s biggest clubs, Ethiopian marksman Saladin has decided to sign for the Red Devils.
The 25-year-old, who has scored seven goals in the Egyptian Premier League this season, is set to join Al Ahly on a Bosman transfer after his contract with Degla expires at the end of the season.
It is worth mentioning that the Ethiopian striker was left out of Wadi Degla’s squad that lost 2-0 to Ismaily on Tuesday night.