Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
Grasshoppers interested in Kahraba
Currently second-placed team Grasshoppers interested in Mahmoud Abel-Moneim “Kahraba” services.
The Egyptian starlet has claimed that several clubs in Europe are interested in adding him to their squad, including teams from Switzerland.
Kahraba joined FC Luzern on loan at the beginning of the current season. The young Pharaoh found the net 7 times in 16 games before his relationship with the Swiss outfit deteriorated in a chain of events that lead to the termination of his contract.
ENPPI’s board have received an offer from Grasshopper Club Zürich who are looking to reinforce their squad with Kahraba in the upcoming summer transfer window. The player has also claimed that the offer from the Swiss outfit is not the only offer the board has received.
Whether Kahraba will join Grasshoppers or another team remains to be seen as the player supposedly has captured the eyes of Hertha Berlin of Germany. There are many factors affecting the player’s decision on which club to join next season, as remaining at ENPPI looks extremely unlikely.
One of the key factors will be playing time as Kahraba has stated before that he money isn’t as important as the amount of time he will be getting on the pitch. Another key factor will be the possibility of playing Champions league or Europa League football next season as the player has stated before in an interview.