Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Grasshoppers interested in Kahraba
Currently second-placed team Grasshoppers interested in Mahmoud Abel-Moneim “Kahraba” services.
The Egyptian starlet has claimed that several clubs in Europe are interested in adding him to their squad, including teams from Switzerland.
Kahraba joined FC Luzern on loan at the beginning of the current season. The young Pharaoh found the net 7 times in 16 games before his relationship with the Swiss outfit deteriorated in a chain of events that lead to the termination of his contract.
ENPPI’s board have received an offer from Grasshopper Club Zürich who are looking to reinforce their squad with Kahraba in the upcoming summer transfer window. The player has also claimed that the offer from the Swiss outfit is not the only offer the board has received.
Whether Kahraba will join Grasshoppers or another team remains to be seen as the player supposedly has captured the eyes of Hertha Berlin of Germany. There are many factors affecting the player’s decision on which club to join next season, as remaining at ENPPI looks extremely unlikely.
One of the key factors will be playing time as Kahraba has stated before that he money isn’t as important as the amount of time he will be getting on the pitch. Another key factor will be the possibility of playing Champions league or Europa League football next season as the player has stated before in an interview.