Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Ibrahim Salah re-signs for Zamalek
Defensive midfielder Ibrahim Salah has rejoined Zamalek on a three and a half-year deal.
Following a one-year stay with Saudi Arabian outfit Al Orouba, the Egyptian international has rejoined the Whites on a free transfer in hopes of adding necessary protection in front of a vulnerable defensive line.
The Cairo outfit has had a difficult time closing gaps in the middle of the park with a midfield roster that boasts plenty of attacking potential. Mohamed Ibrahim and Omar Gaber offer creativity and guile in the final third but Ahmed Tawfik and Nour El-Sayed have lacked the natural defensive appetite to balance the squad. Mido has even tried to play left-back Ahmed Samir Farag out of position to anchor the midfield, unsuccessfully.
Salah had several offers before joining Zamalek, including one from England’s Sheffield United.
Zamalek coaching staff and supporters alike will hope Salah will slot in seamlessly as the Club looks toward securing a top-two finish in Group B after the discouraging defeat against Petrojet on Tuesday.