Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Egypt draw Tunisia and Senegal in tough AFCON 2015 qualifying group
The African Cup of Nations 2015 qualifying draw has seen the Pharaohs drawn in a group with Tunisia, Senegal and one of the preliminary teams: Burundi, Botswana, Guinea Bissau and Central African Republic.
The draw was conducted on Sunday morning at the CAF Headquarters in Cairo as Egyptian legend Hassan Shehata took to the stage to conduct the draw for the tournament in Morocco next year.
The preliminary round games kick off on the weekend 16/17/18 of May and the group stage games after the World Cup at the end of July.
Egypt under the management of Shawky Gharib will be hoping to qualify for the tournament despite the tough draw after missing out on the 2012 and 2013 editions held in Gabon/Equatorial Guinea and South Africa respectively.
The Pharaohs will kick off their 2015 qualifying campaign on the 5th or 6th of September when they travel to Dakar to face Senegal.