Egypt beat Uganda in the second round of Group D, however, they...
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
Ahmed Fathi on the verge of signing for Ittihad Jeddah
According to Eurosport Arabia, Fathi is due to sign next week after a primary agreement was reached between both the club and the player.
The 30-year-old has refused to renew his contract with Al Ahly for financial reasons, and is expected to be Ittihad Jeddah’s first signing for the coming season.
It is worth noting that Fathi has been linked to a move abroad since the turn of the year, and has been linked to clubs such as Nottingham Forrest and Belgian side Lierse.