Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Saleh Gomaa to stay another season at Nacional
Gomaa’s positive performances since he joined Nacional in the January transfer window, on loan from ENPPI, have impressed the coaching staff and team officials and because of that, it was decided to activate the clause that allowed the player to remain another season at the club.
The youngster only has 12 games in all competitions to his name, but has a goal scored and recently cemented his spot in Nacional’s starting XI, alongside the other Pharaoh in the squad, Aly Ghazal.
Gomaa’s permanence at the Madeiran side will allow him to play in next season’s Europa League, a factor which has contributed for his willingness to stay at Nacional.