Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Saleh Gomaa to stay another season at Nacional
Gomaa’s positive performances since he joined Nacional in the January transfer window, on loan from ENPPI, have impressed the coaching staff and team officials and because of that, it was decided to activate the clause that allowed the player to remain another season at the club.
The youngster only has 12 games in all competitions to his name, but has a goal scored and recently cemented his spot in Nacional’s starting XI, alongside the other Pharaoh in the squad, Aly Ghazal.
Gomaa’s permanence at the Madeiran side will allow him to play in next season’s Europa League, a factor which has contributed for his willingness to stay at Nacional.