Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Mohamed Youssef resigns as Al Ahly boss, Fathi Mabrouk appointed interim coach
Youssef and his staff have been willing to hand in their resignation after being the subject of serious criticism especially after the Red Devils’ exit from the CAF Champions League, the competition they had won only five months beforehand.
Al Ahly president Mahmoud Taher met with the Youssef and football directors Sayed Abdel-Hafeez and Hady Khashaba on Wednesday to discuss matters, in which the three maintained their decision.
It is also worth noting that Alaa Abdel-Sadek will take over as director of football, succeeding Abdel-Hafeez and Hady Khashaba.