Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Newly appointed Al Ahly coach Fathi Mabrouk optimistic about new job
The former Red Devils defender was appointed as interim coach on Thursday afternoon after the resignation of Mohamed Youssef.
Admitting that the job will be tough, Mabrouk remains optimistic about guiding the Red Castle to the Egyptian Premier League semi-finals and CAF Confederation Cup glory while also saying that his players are up for the challenge.
”It will be a tough mission,” Mabrouk told Al Ahram on Thursday.
“But I am sure that the players will be able to pass this critical period.”
It is also worth noting that Mabrouk was once nominated for the Al Ahly job in the 2010/11 season after the resignation of Hossam El-Badry, but the interim job ended up going to Abdelaziz Abdelshafy ‘Zizo’.