Al Nasr have sealed promotion to the Egyptian Premier League after securing...
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
Parma in negotiations for Aly Ghazal
Italian club Parma are in negotiations with CD Nacional over the 22-year-old midfielder Aly Ghazal, according to reports.
After KingFut.com broke news last week that Ghazal caught the eyes of Monaco, and while also being strongly linked with FC Porto and Shikabala’s Sporting Lisbon – with some reports suggesting that a deal is almost concluded with the former, has also seen interest from Italy, more precisely from Parma who lie at in 9th place in the Serie A table.
According to Portuguese newspaper A Bola, Nacional president Rui Alves was recently in Milan speaking to club officials regarding his transfer and it was also reported that a formal bid was made, which will then be discussed between the president, Ghazal and his representatives.
This season has been a breakthrough season for Ghazal, who has 27 games in all competitions and made his senior debut for the national team, with a critically acclaimed performance against Bosnia in early March.