AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Parma in negotiations for Aly Ghazal
Italian club Parma are in negotiations with CD Nacional over the 22-year-old midfielder Aly Ghazal, according to reports.
After KingFut.com broke news last week that Ghazal caught the eyes of Monaco, and while also being strongly linked with FC Porto and Shikabala’s Sporting Lisbon – with some reports suggesting that a deal is almost concluded with the former, has also seen interest from Italy, more precisely from Parma who lie at in 9th place in the Serie A table.
According to Portuguese newspaper A Bola, Nacional president Rui Alves was recently in Milan speaking to club officials regarding his transfer and it was also reported that a formal bid was made, which will then be discussed between the president, Ghazal and his representatives.
This season has been a breakthrough season for Ghazal, who has 27 games in all competitions and made his senior debut for the national team, with a critically acclaimed performance against Bosnia in early March.