Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Parma in negotiations for Aly Ghazal
Italian club Parma are in negotiations with CD Nacional over the 22-year-old midfielder Aly Ghazal, according to reports.
After KingFut.com broke news last week that Ghazal caught the eyes of Monaco, and while also being strongly linked with FC Porto and Shikabala’s Sporting Lisbon – with some reports suggesting that a deal is almost concluded with the former, has also seen interest from Italy, more precisely from Parma who lie at in 9th place in the Serie A table.
According to Portuguese newspaper A Bola, Nacional president Rui Alves was recently in Milan speaking to club officials regarding his transfer and it was also reported that a formal bid was made, which will then be discussed between the president, Ghazal and his representatives.
This season has been a breakthrough season for Ghazal, who has 27 games in all competitions and made his senior debut for the national team, with a critically acclaimed performance against Bosnia in early March.