KingFut covers all the action as Egypt take on Mali in their...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
Parma in negotiations for Aly Ghazal
Italian club Parma are in negotiations with CD Nacional over the 22-year-old midfielder Aly Ghazal, according to reports.
After KingFut.com broke news last week that Ghazal caught the eyes of Monaco, and while also being strongly linked with FC Porto and Shikabala’s Sporting Lisbon – with some reports suggesting that a deal is almost concluded with the former, has also seen interest from Italy, more precisely from Parma who lie at in 9th place in the Serie A table.
According to Portuguese newspaper A Bola, Nacional president Rui Alves was recently in Milan speaking to club officials regarding his transfer and it was also reported that a formal bid was made, which will then be discussed between the president, Ghazal and his representatives.
This season has been a breakthrough season for Ghazal, who has 27 games in all competitions and made his senior debut for the national team, with a critically acclaimed performance against Bosnia in early March.