Egypt clinched the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship title after beating...
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
Parma in negotiations for Aly Ghazal
Italian club Parma are in negotiations with CD Nacional over the 22-year-old midfielder Aly Ghazal, according to reports.
After KingFut.com broke news last week that Ghazal caught the eyes of Monaco, and while also being strongly linked with FC Porto and Shikabala’s Sporting Lisbon – with some reports suggesting that a deal is almost concluded with the former, has also seen interest from Italy, more precisely from Parma who lie at in 9th place in the Serie A table.
According to Portuguese newspaper A Bola, Nacional president Rui Alves was recently in Milan speaking to club officials regarding his transfer and it was also reported that a formal bid was made, which will then be discussed between the president, Ghazal and his representatives.
This season has been a breakthrough season for Ghazal, who has 27 games in all competitions and made his senior debut for the national team, with a critically acclaimed performance against Bosnia in early March.