Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
FC Porto deny interest in Aly Ghazal
In a rather strong-worded statement on their website, entitled “O Jogo lies”, FC Porto categorically denies having any interest in signing Egyptian midfielder Aly Ghazal. The story made cover of the daily newspaper on the 1st of May.
The full statement:
“Surely confusing the months and transforming the Workers’ Day into another day of lies, newspaper O Jogo makes headlines today with FC Porto’s alleged interest in Nacional da Madeira’s Aly Ghazal. It is a lie that serves someone’s interest, but that we guarantee that it doesn’t serve the truth, nor the readers of the newspaper.
Let no one believe in the innocence of these news, because if they wanted to be sure of their news, all they had to do was make a phone call and question FC Porto. They did not do so, because other interests had to be served and for that, the story as fake as Judas had to be published.”