Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
FC Porto deny interest in Aly Ghazal
In a rather strong-worded statement on their website, entitled “O Jogo lies”, FC Porto categorically denies having any interest in signing Egyptian midfielder Aly Ghazal. The story made cover of the daily newspaper on the 1st of May.
The full statement:
“Surely confusing the months and transforming the Workers’ Day into another day of lies, newspaper O Jogo makes headlines today with FC Porto’s alleged interest in Nacional da Madeira’s Aly Ghazal. It is a lie that serves someone’s interest, but that we guarantee that it doesn’t serve the truth, nor the readers of the newspaper.
Let no one believe in the innocence of these news, because if they wanted to be sure of their news, all they had to do was make a phone call and question FC Porto. They did not do so, because other interests had to be served and for that, the story as fake as Judas had to be published.”