Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
EFA sanction Ismaily’s Antwi, Sagheer and Mido
Mido and Ismaily goalkeeper coach Saafan El-Sagheer had went at it on the sidelines as the Whites were trailing behind Ismaily by one goal when Mido had accused one of the Ismaily players of wasting time, an act which infuriated the former Dervishes captain.
El-Sagheer then appeared to verbally attack Mido, calling the former Ajax player “crazy” prompting the FA to hit both players with sanctions.
The former Egyptian international was hit with a 4 match touchline ban while Mido was fined 5000LE (€512) as he left the post-match press conference early. Mido was calling for Zamalek to be awarded three points for what he saw was an infringement by Ismaily on the rules of the Egyptian Premier League, as fans were allegedly in attendance.
John Antwi on the other hand has been suspended for five games for getting involved in a brawl with the Haras El-Hodood players. The game between both sides saw four players sent off.