Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
El-Gabas scores first goal in France for Arles-Avignon
26-year-old ‘Dodo’ El-Gabas started the Ligue 2 match on the wing against Tours, and it only took him six minutes to get on the scoresheet after converting his side’s penalty kick.
Just two minutes later, visitors Arles went 2-0 up when Adrien Coulomb slotted home.
Tours then scored two goals to level the game, which ended two a piece as El-Gabas played the entire 90 minutes.
It took the Egyptian number 17 eleven games to find the back of the net in France, having only started six of those.
With two games left in the season, Arles’ draw with Tours ensured they would mathematically be safe from relegation, even though they lie in 11th place.