Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
El-Gabas scores first goal in France for Arles-Avignon
26-year-old ‘Dodo’ El-Gabas started the Ligue 2 match on the wing against Tours, and it only took him six minutes to get on the scoresheet after converting his side’s penalty kick.
Just two minutes later, visitors Arles went 2-0 up when Adrien Coulomb slotted home.
Tours then scored two goals to level the game, which ended two a piece as El-Gabas played the entire 90 minutes.
It took the Egyptian number 17 eleven games to find the back of the net in France, having only started six of those.
With two games left in the season, Arles’ draw with Tours ensured they would mathematically be safe from relegation, even though they lie in 11th place.