Egypt international Amr Warda assisted twice in his league debut with PAOK as...
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
- Smouha to face Kenya’s Ulinzi Star in CAF Confederation Cup
Egypt to file bids to host U-17 Women’s World Cup and Beach Soccer World Cup
Egypt has previously hosted the 1997 U-17 World Cup and the 2009 U-20 World Cup, and are willing to add to that tally by filing bids to host both tournaments.
In a statement issued by football’s governing body, FIFA highlighted that there is a ‘high interest’ in hosting FIFA tournaments.
As far as the U-17 Women’s World Cup goes, Egypt face competition from European quartet Finland, Sweden, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Northern Ireland.
Eleven countries have expressed the desire to host the 2017 Beach Soccer World Cup alongside Egypt, and they are: Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Bahamas, UAE, USA, Cayman Islands, Ecuador, El Salvador, Trinidad and Tobago, and Germany.