Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Egypt to file bids to host U-17 Women’s World Cup and Beach Soccer World Cup
Egypt has previously hosted the 1997 U-17 World Cup and the 2009 U-20 World Cup, and are willing to add to that tally by filing bids to host both tournaments.
In a statement issued by football’s governing body, FIFA highlighted that there is a ‘high interest’ in hosting FIFA tournaments.
As far as the U-17 Women’s World Cup goes, Egypt face competition from European quartet Finland, Sweden, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Northern Ireland.
Eleven countries have expressed the desire to host the 2017 Beach Soccer World Cup alongside Egypt, and they are: Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Bahamas, UAE, USA, Cayman Islands, Ecuador, El Salvador, Trinidad and Tobago, and Germany.