Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Egypt to file bids to host U-17 Women’s World Cup and Beach Soccer World Cup
Egypt has previously hosted the 1997 U-17 World Cup and the 2009 U-20 World Cup, and are willing to add to that tally by filing bids to host both tournaments.
In a statement issued by football’s governing body, FIFA highlighted that there is a ‘high interest’ in hosting FIFA tournaments.
As far as the U-17 Women’s World Cup goes, Egypt face competition from European quartet Finland, Sweden, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Northern Ireland.
Eleven countries have expressed the desire to host the 2017 Beach Soccer World Cup alongside Egypt, and they are: Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Bahamas, UAE, USA, Cayman Islands, Ecuador, El Salvador, Trinidad and Tobago, and Germany.