Ghana ace David Accam has expressed his readiness to cause a surprise...
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
CD Nacional beaten on the final match day of the season by Gil Vicente
CD Nacional were beaten on the final match day of the season 1-0 with both Pharoahs starting the game.
With both Gomaa and Ghazal starting for Nacional, the game went on with no major event until the 30th minute when Rui Silva got yellow carded for a foul in the box, giving by the same occasion a penalty for the home team. Diogo Viana stepped up to net his 4th league goal of the season putting his team ahead 15 minutes before half-time.
After the break, the two teams came back on the pitch with Nacional eyeing an equalizer that never came.
Gomaa and Ghazal completed the 90 minutes with the latter picking up a yellow card in injury time.
Despite losing the final game CD Nacional ends the season with a fantastic 5th spot in the league that guarantees Europa league football for the Madeira-based club next season.