Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Hegazy makes the bench for the second game in a row as Fiorentina beat Livorno
After appearing in the squad that played Sassuolo last week, the 23-year-old Egyptian was present again in Fiorentina’s win against Livorno, but still didn’t get any minutes following his comeback from injury.
Juan Cuadrado came close to opening the scores for the visitors inside the second minute, but he saw his drilled effort beaten away by Luca Anania.
Josip Ilicic then threatened for the visitors with a curling free kick that headed narrowly over the bar.
Fiorentina continued to dominate and made their pressure count by taking the lead in the 57th minute. Cuadrado was slipped into the box by Giuseppe Rossi and after seeing his initial shot saved by Anania, he made no mistake to slot home the rebound
Miguel Borja was sent off for two late bookings as Livorno’s stay in the top flight came to an end.