Ghana national team manager Avram Grant has spoken ahead of their 2017...
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
Hegazy makes the bench for the second game in a row as Fiorentina beat Livorno
After appearing in the squad that played Sassuolo last week, the 23-year-old Egyptian was present again in Fiorentina’s win against Livorno, but still didn’t get any minutes following his comeback from injury.
Juan Cuadrado came close to opening the scores for the visitors inside the second minute, but he saw his drilled effort beaten away by Luca Anania.
Josip Ilicic then threatened for the visitors with a curling free kick that headed narrowly over the bar.
Fiorentina continued to dominate and made their pressure count by taking the lead in the 57th minute. Cuadrado was slipped into the box by Giuseppe Rossi and after seeing his initial shot saved by Anania, he made no mistake to slot home the rebound
Miguel Borja was sent off for two late bookings as Livorno’s stay in the top flight came to an end.