Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Hegazy makes the bench for the second game in a row as Fiorentina beat Livorno
After appearing in the squad that played Sassuolo last week, the 23-year-old Egyptian was present again in Fiorentina’s win against Livorno, but still didn’t get any minutes following his comeback from injury.
Juan Cuadrado came close to opening the scores for the visitors inside the second minute, but he saw his drilled effort beaten away by Luca Anania.
Josip Ilicic then threatened for the visitors with a curling free kick that headed narrowly over the bar.
Fiorentina continued to dominate and made their pressure count by taking the lead in the 57th minute. Cuadrado was slipped into the box by Giuseppe Rossi and after seeing his initial shot saved by Anania, he made no mistake to slot home the rebound
Miguel Borja was sent off for two late bookings as Livorno’s stay in the top flight came to an end.