Egypt beat Uganda in the second round of Group D, however, they...
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
Mido includes ‘Neymar’ in team sheet to face Wadi Degla
Zamalek coach Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has named 15-year-old winger Khalil Heggy ‘Neymar’ in his team sheet to face Wadi Degla
Mido has been promoting young talent since taking over the reigns at the White Castle, and some of them, namely Yasser Ibrahim, Mostafa Fathy and Youssef ‘Obama’ Ibrahim are proving indispensable to the squad.
The Whites are getting ready for a crucial league fixture against Wadi Degla on Tuesday, and Neymar’s inclusion acts as a surprise move from the former Egyptian international.
Zamalek full squad:
Goalkeepers: Abdelwahed El-Sayed, Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Hamada Tolba, Yasser Ibrahim, Mahmoud Fathalla, Mohamed Abdelshafy, Ahmed Samir Farag.
Midfielders: Nour El Sayed, Ahmed Tawfik, Mohamed Ibrahim, Mostafa Fathy, Momen Zakaria, Omar Gaber, Islam Awad.
Forwards: Ahmed Ali, Ahmed Gaafar, Youssef Ibrahim ‘Obama’, Khalil Heggy ‘Neymar’.